What case you use for your IP5S?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got one of those but it's gotten dirty. I don't know what to clean it with. I'm afraid iLife using something that will stain it further rather than clean it.

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using the iMore Forums app

I remember reading something on the back of the case saying " this case is designed to change colour ". So I guess it's the atmosphere and environment. Its impossible to have it clean 24/7

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I remember reading something on the back of the case saying " this case is designed to change colour ". So I guess it's the atmosphere and environment. Its impossible to have it clean 24/7

Yes they are supposed to change color and get the "worn in" look.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I just received 2 spigen ultra hybrids in grey and black. I prefer them over the apple leather. Offers better protection but still low profile. Plus it's a clear back which shows off the nice design. Highly recommend!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I just received 2 spigen ultra hybrids in grey and black. I prefer them over the apple leather. Offers better protection but still low profile. Plus it's a clear back which shows off the nice design. Highly recommend!

I saw a post on that, I think it was yours.
I'll think about that for the 6. Thank you.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Now i changed to the otterbox commuter with zagg glass awesome pair phone looks beautiful now!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Evutec Karbon SP at the Apple store over the weekend and really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I stopped using the commuter because i noticed that the Apple logo has gotten some fine, tiny scratches. Barely noticeable but they're there.

I moved to the Symmetry.

What are your thought about the Symmetry? I'm thinking about getting it.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the commuter because i noticed that the Apple logo has gotten some fine, tiny scratches. Barely noticeable but they're there.

I moved to the Symmetry.

I've tried many apple case,otterbox, spigen neo hybrid,slim armor s case and a mophie and so far my favorite is the spigen ultra hybrid.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What are your thought about the Symmetry? I'm thinking about getting it.

I like it very much. Slimmer but still provides every day protection if you work in an office setting and your outdoor activities aren't too extreme.

If I go hiking I'd probably put it back on a defender.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've tried many apple case,otterbox, spigen neo hybrid,slim armor s case and a mophie and so far my favorite is the spigen ultra hybrid.

*googles spigen ultra hybrid availability in amazon*

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
After all my ranting on my previous posts, I went back to the CandyShell + matte screen protector combo, and I gotta say, I love it. I've got the Fre for situations that involve water, but most other times I'll be rockin' this combo.

The CandyShell is a perfect case for me. I've heard a lot about the Spigen cases, but I'm looking for a good amount of protection, without the bulk of a Defender. Plus, it's tough and rigid/non-flexible, which I prefer over TPU cases. I would've gone for the Grip since the regular CandyShell is a bit slippery, but couldn't find them for cheap. Highly recommend the CandyShell.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my Spigen Tough Armor (GOLD Edition) for about a week now....Not sure about which of my cases I will use next....SMILE