Touch ID protector?

Titanicology

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Is there such thing as that? I've been searching the interwebs for Touch ID protector, like screen protector but for the Touch ID. So far I've seen cases that has it was Lifeproof and Otterbox Preserver. I'm wondering if there are screen protectors that also has a cutout for the home button. Thanks! I don't really care about the finger print sensor, I just want protection because the home button is not scratch proof. 😝

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I've also looked for this type of protector, but have only found the ones like you've mentioned on cases. FYI, he home button doesn't scratch very easily. I've went naked for an extended period of time, and it's looking good as new. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

veritas_vincit

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there such thing as that? I've been searching the interwebs for Touch ID protector, like screen protector but for the Touch ID. So far I've seen cases that has it was Lifeproof and Otterbox Preserver. I'm wondering if there are screen protectors that also has a cutout for the home button. Thanks! I don't really care about the finger print sensor, I just want protection because the home button is not scratch proof. ��

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

I haven't seen any besides the ones included in the cases such as Otterbox Preserver, which is the one I use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73