Do you or do you not use Touch I.D.?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I think I'm even over using it after jailbreak.
Use it to:
unlock the device
Set fingers to lunch specific apps
Use it to unlock password protected apps
Use it to activate Siri
Use it to prevent apps moving from a place to another and prevent deleting apps by mistake
Use it to enable multitasking.
That's all for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as the same how I use my Touch ID works so good. Both fingers are always busy every day. Works like charm

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Chopsrr

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I quite like the Touch ID. I just upgraded to the 5S this past weekend and as soon as I got home, I set up the Touch ID. I'm right handed so of course I set it up for my right thumb. Since I always put my phone in my left pocket, I realized today at work that I have a habit of checking my phone with my left hand. This proved to be a little bit of an issue today as I had to hand off the phone to my right hand or at least use my right thumb while holding the phone in my left hand. So tonight when I got home, I added my left thumb print to Touch ID as well.

I know, I know, a huge dilemma, right? LOL

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i used to. but due to where i work my hands tend to get dirty or overworked during a day so it became an annoyance #ManHands

ApplGEek64

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Love using touch Id a majority of the time,but sometimes i like using my passcode just so i dont forget my passcode number:redface:

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
i used to. but due to where i work my hands tend to get dirty or overworked during a day so it became an annoyance #ManHands

Exactly, and while/after workouts and running the touch id can't recognize any of the 5 finger I saved
Even with and without seat on my fingers #ManHandsAfterWorkouts #WhyHashtagsInImore #IHaveNoIdeaWhatImDoing #Potato #Rawr

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice