What case(s) do you have for your iPhone 5s?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Normally I am married to my candyshell but I am currently using a cheap light pink one that is partially seethrough. I forgot how thin my phone is.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely seeing what cases people like/use/collect. In a day or so Im getting several more new cases, then Ill post a pic of them all together. Hoping more people post some case pics.

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 5S via TapaTalk.

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I have the Lifeproof Fre case. I do a variety of outdoor sports and wanted to protect the phone as much as possible. I've dropped the phone a couple of times and the case has protected the phone wonderfully.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 5S this past Wednesday and originally started off with 4 cases: TwelveSouth SurfacePad in camel leather, Spigen Ultra hybrid crystal clear, Apple leather in beige and Apple leather in brown. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Spigen ultra hybrid so I decided to return both of the Apple leather cases today. There's no point in me holding on to them "just in case" I decide to use it. I'm happy with the Spigen.

So I have only 1 case and the TwelveSouth leather folio for my phone :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415649243.335375.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415649262.442070.jpg

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got my 5S this past Wednesday and originally started off with 4 cases: TwelveSouth SurfacePad in camel leather, Spigen Ultra hybrid crystal clear, Apple leather in beige and Apple leather in brown. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Spigen ultra hybrid so I decided to return both of the Apple leather cases today. There's no point in me holding on to them "just in case" I decide to use it. I'm happy with the Spigen.

So I have only 1 case and the TwelveSouth leather folio for my phone :)

View attachment 71110
View attachment 71111

I knew you would like the Spigen Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid....The quality vs price is almost unbeatable....SMILE.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I knew you would like the Spigen Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid....The quality vs price is almost unbeatable....SMILE.

Yup I got this one on my wish list. Will get it soon. Im one of the case nuts, I LOVE to collect cases and change em every couple days. Ill show em all when they get here. I did get one early today, but Ill wait and show it with the rest. Its just a clear, glittery TPU case, I am REALLY liking it. It shows the gold back through but the glitter names it pretty and the front is raised to protect the screen if laid face down.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yup I got this one on my wish list. Will get it soon. Im one of the case nuts, I LOVE to collect cases and change em every couple days. Ill show em all when they get here. I did get one early today, but Ill wait and show it with the rest. Its just a clear, glittery TPU case, I am REALLY liking it. It shows the gold back through but the glitter names it pretty and the front is raised to protect the screen if laid face down.

OooooooohhhhhKAY !! hold on girl, glittery AND SEE THRU !! please share which case it is, who makes it, & where can I get it LOL it sounds really nice !!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
OooooooohhhhhKAY !! hold on girl, glittery AND SEE THRU !! please share which case it is, who makes it, & where can I get it LOL it sounds really nice !!

Its the Diztronic Clear GlitterFlex Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S. Ordered it off Amazon for $8.99.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok, here are my cases. First pic is them all, second pic is the newest one that arrived today, and Pink, the 3rd pic is that clear with glitter case on my phone I told ya about.

9f8c7b63801c067d09fc1d58ee241f9b.jpg

8a259dec36ca34e935bd6248b8bb94eb.jpg

e97c059c935d846d5cdbba8419599a1d.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered this Griffin Reveal in orchid from Amazon yesterday. I absolutely LOVE the Spigen crystal clear ultra hybrid case I have, but I also wanted something with a little color to it, and this orchid color reminded me of a nice burgundy wine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416259694.136257.jpg

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered this Griffin Reveal in orchid from Amazon yesterday. I absolutely LOVE the Spigen crystal clear ultra hybrid case I have, but I also wanted something with a little color to it, and this orchid color reminded me of a nice burgundy wine
View attachment 71630

Thats going to be really pretty Pink!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 71630

LOL...AMAZON has gotten me into a lot of trouble over the years.