What case(s) do you have for your iPhone 5s?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Right now I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid ( satin silver) and the red leather case from Apple too. Both great cases with good level of lay on table design.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Mophie Juicepack Plus for those times when I know I am going to need it....

Otherwise, I love my Spigen Tough Armor (slate).

lynl.dalen

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using the Moschino fries case from their fall 14 collection. I love this case and it offers amazing protection.

Posted via iMore App

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Anybody have the incipio frequency case and apple leather case for comparison? I have te frequency and love it. Was thinking of getting the same or trying apple leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isen

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
has anyone used the new trent cases i got mine to test a little dissapointed because the screen protector is already scratched after two days. love case though but i guess like any built in protector they protect but get scratced great case though.

Is that a body glove case? That built-in plastic screen protector can be removed. Get an inexpensive glass screen protector for the phone (you know where), and enjoy that nice case.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Got my glass screen protector in today designed specifically for the nuud case. I like it a lot definitely helps with the finger prints. Fits perfect as well!

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
After I purchased my new iPhone 5S; I went crazy online and purchase many cases:

1. Khomo black rubber case
2. Spiegen Ultra Fit - Crystal Clear
3. Element Solace Chroma in white, black, red.
4. Element Sleeve

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Now that winter is coming, i'm thinking about getting either the life proof NUUD case or the Zagg Arsenal Case tomorrow. Any advice or suggestions of what case to get?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Now that winter is coming, i'm thinking about getting either the life proof NUUD case or the Zagg Arsenal Case tomorrow. Any advice or suggestions of what case to get?

I have the life proof fre, nuud, and Otterbox preserver. Now that life proof sent me a nuud case that people can hear me it's by far my favorite case that I have.

ApplGEek64

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a CaseMate clear tough case in smoke and a inexpensive rugged grey and black case that i bought off of Ebay that Im currently using on my iPhone5S. I also have a Tech Amour glass screen protector to protect my screen that has done its job of protecting my screen for the past 4 months:smile:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner