I just have the black leather Apple case. I only put in on if I plan on being away from home most of the day. The rest of the time, it's running around in all its bare naked glory.
    I think that the Apple leather case makes the phone feel better in the hand. I love the way the leather feels. And it keeps the phone really slim.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-02-2014 08:38 AM
    i think im the only one who doesnt like the apple case lol. trying sell mine to get rid of it :-X
    09-02-2014 03:29 PM
    lifeproof nd!
    09-02-2014 04:17 PM
    i think im the only one who doesnt like the apple case lol. trying sell mine to get rid of it :-X
    Why don't you like it?

09-02-2014 04:25 PM
    Why don't you like it?

personally im just used to android. this is my first iphone since the 3g that ive owned. so im used to big size phones and with the smaller iphone i kinda tend to drop mine :-X bad i know so i realized for me i needed more of protective case. if i wasnt accident prone or clumsy i woulda loved it.
    09-03-2014 11:56 PM
    i have one question, does these tpu gel or silicone cases can make scratches on your iphone 5s? which cases are better to protect iphone 5s ? specially gold color 😛 want to protect mine, doesnt these silicone cases will get loose from edges? i was looking for crystal clear tpu or silicone case, i think its safe n wont scratch my 5s, but my decision to buy these cases is right or not, dont know
    09-04-2014 12:10 AM
    i have one question, does these tpu gel or silicone cases can make scratches on your iphone 5s? which cases are better to protect iphone 5s ? specially gold color … want to protect mine, doesnt these silicone cases will get loose from edges? i was looking for crystal clear tpu or silicone case, i think its safe n wont scratch my 5s, but my decision to buy these cases is right or not, dont know…
    some silicone does stretch and get lose. Also some does not i seen some cases claim they dont stretch. As far as you wanting protection do you want your gold iphone to show like in a clear case ? iPhone 5S / 5 Case Ultra Fit - iPhone 5S / 5 - iPhone - Apple - Brands | Spigen id get something like that if you want your gold color show. Spigen makes good products. Im also going be testing something from new trent, i never heard of them but hear good things in community. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...mUvbUpU2316973 172 reviews 5 stars so far they claim its rugged style so i dont know. But if your looking for something just protect it like you dont care about the color showing threw like in crystal case id go with otterbox commuter or defender. I was recommend griffin survivor horrible choice because when i used camera flash messed up my pictures.
    09-04-2014 12:16 AM
    well i was thinking same to buy spigen ultra fit capsule case but i read some bad reviews in amazon india (i m from india) so i was looking for something else, currently i m using iphone 4 and i didnt care about it looks so i m using hard plastic case with my pic printed on it n its like very difficult to put iphone out from this case and also scatter the flash light which creates problem in clicking pics so i will buy only bumper for this and my 5s gold is brand new so i care about it much and want to show gold color specially thats y i was thinking to buy crystal clear case which should be of good quality otherwise i m getting cheap clear silicone cases from ebay india also but dont want to buy again from ebay coz i already got cheated from seller after buying vanD clear flashing hard case which was looking like used one and with scratches and dirt
    09-04-2014 12:28 AM
    Apple leather case Product (Red), awesome!
    09-04-2014 03:37 AM
    has anyone used the new trent cases i got mine to test a little dissapointed because the screen protector is already scratched after two days. love case though but i guess like any built in protector they protect but get scratced great case though.
    Attached Thumbnails What case(s) do you have for your iPhone 5s?-image.jpg   What case(s) do you have for your iPhone 5s?-image.jpg  
    09-06-2014 06:12 PM
    has anyone used the new trent cases i got mine to test a little dissapointed because the screen protector is already scratched after two days. love case though but i guess like any built in protector they protect but get scratced great case though.
    I have heard good things about them, but I don't like cases like that anymore. I am good with my Apple leather case. That's all the protection that I need.

09-06-2014 10:20 PM
    I read many bad reviews about leather cases for 5s on apple website, i dont believe that apple selling such bad products apple leather cases color fades and get tear ?
    09-07-2014 09:57 AM
    Mophie air battery for my iPhone 5s!!!! Saves my life everyday. Mophie.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-07-2014 10:25 AM
    Which company is best in making best quality transparent or crystal clear silicone cases except spigen?
    09-07-2014 05:27 PM
    Otterbox symmetry black, triangle gray, is a great choice: slim and protective

09-08-2014 07:19 PM
    Otterbox commuter
    09-08-2014 08:28 PM
    My girlfriend chose a pink and gray Otterbox Commuter for her black 5S while I went with a Case-Mate Studio Collection "Naked Tough" (clear) for my gold 5S. Nothing fancy.
    09-08-2014 11:10 PM
    Otterbox symmetry black, triangle gray, is a great choice: slim and protective

Does these companies make transparent silicone cases?
    09-10-2014 04:24 PM
    Lifeproof nuud/fre, otterbox preserver/defender and magpul bump case. Usually use the lifeproof nuud or the preserver
    09-10-2014 10:40 PM
    Lunatik Taktik from my old i5
    09-11-2014 09:20 AM
    I probably have the cheapest case, ordered a $1.67 thin clear TPU case on eBay. LOL

I wanted the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case I got for my LG G3 but couldn't find it.
    You really do get what you pay for. LOL

I don't why I couldn't find before but I did and ordered the Spigen.
    09-11-2014 12:22 PM
    You really do get what you pay for. LOL

I don't why I couldn't find before but I did and ordered the Spigen.
    I have 3 spigens. The ultra hybrid grey and black, slim armor s, and neo hybrid. All 3 are quality cases! Highly recommend any of the 3.
    09-11-2014 03:49 PM
    Apple leather cases in blue and brown, Griffin Reveal, and now Speck Fabshell mulberry plaid.

I'll probably use the last one for the rest of my time with this phone.
    09-13-2014 09:16 AM
    I just purchased a 99cent black Dynex case from Best Buy and I like it so far
    09-13-2014 10:12 AM
    Bought the Tech21 Impact Mesh case when I bought my iPhone 5S this past week. Slim and good protection.

https://www.tech21.com/impact-mesh-i...5-case-smokey/
    09-13-2014 01:21 PM
181 ... 23456 ...