Background app refresh.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I still don't get this. I have it off to save my battery life. What does it actually do? Does it effect the battery slot if turned on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I still don't get this. I have it off to save my battery life. What does it actually do? Does it effect the battery slot if turned on?

I've got most of my apps turned off and I've got excellent battery life. Do your situation might be something else like a weak signal.

How do you use your phone, what apps have you got refreshing in the background, how is your signal? These are details we might need to be able to help.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
No I don't have a battery problem :) my question is what does the background app refresh actually do and the effect on the battery life if I did turn it on.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got most of my apps turned off and I've got excellent battery life. Do your situation might be something else like a weak signal.

How do you use your phone, what apps have you got refreshing in the background, how is your signal? These are details we might need to be able to help.

^^

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
No I don't have a battery problem :) my question is what does the background app refresh actually do and the effect on the battery life if I did turn it on.

Background app refresh will automatically refresh certain apps that you choose. I only refresh a few apps. My battery life is wonderful. If you have several apps that are being refreshed it could drain your battery faster. How is your battery life and signal strength now?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Background app refresh will automatically refresh certain apps that you choose. I only refresh a few apps. My battery life is wonderful. If you have several apps that are being refreshed it could drain your battery faster. How is your battery life and signal strength now?

Pretty good. I'm very happy with my battery life atm. That's why I was wondering if I turn BR on whether the battery life will decrease.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Pretty good. I'm very happy with my battery life atm. That's why I was wondering if I turn BR on whether the battery life will decrease.

You can play around with it and see. I only refresh my weather app and sports app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner