What Do You Use To Clean Your iPhone?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The wipes from Well Kept. You can get them from the stay well kept website (google it) or jcrew. They're amazing. I used to love the Zagg ones but they 1) dried out in the pack like immediately, even in a Ziploc, and 2) left streaks. So even though I could readily buy more at Target and Best Buy, they weren't worth the $4-8 bucks depending on the size if I threw half out in a week or two. The Well Kept ones stay damp in the pack, even after being open for months, and dry super quickly without leaving streaks or spots. They don't affect the screen coatings at all, either. And in a pinch work great on glasses, jewelry and other stuff. You can also get at JCrew, often on sale too, if you are in a pinch and need a pack faster than shipping. They have good sales on their own site too, but the shipping isn't super fast all the time.

spotja

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I work in a clinical lab. Since alcohol swabs are readily found at work, I just wipe the whole phone with a wet alcohol swab. Not only does this cleans my iPhone it removes germs left on it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I vaccume the ear piece headphone jack, lighting port and the speker grills so they are always dust free :) I use a microfiber cloth to wipe down the entire phone :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner