Turning to the boards for some input/help/opinions.

Sunday I was at the Genius Bar trying to get them to swap my device after numourous overheating/crashing incidents. The Genius restored my device to factory settings then restored again from my iCloud backup and for the past 2 days my camera roll of 478 photos is only displaying about 10 the rest are white tiles and all the way at the bottom it says "downloading" with pinwheel. If I select a white tile it says "loading". There has been no progress since Sunday over wi-fi or data connection.

Anyone have any input on this?

*Quick Edit- My device was not replaced it is still my old device. They claimed the diagnostics wasn't sending anything critical enough to replace.
    06-17-2014 10:13 AM
    This is Strange after the restore you state that the option of selecting your iCloud backup was chosen but only 10 photos loaded.

The only thing I can assume is either the wifi signal your using is very weak or non-existing or the iCloud backup is corrupted.

Tell us did everything else in your backup load properly IE your contacts, calendar, messages and did your apps reload from the App Store if they did than your wifi isn't the problem
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-17-2014 12:08 PM
    This is Strange after the restore you state that the option of selecting your iCloud backup was chosen but only 10 photos loaded.

The only thing I can assume is either the wifi signal your using is very weak or non-existing or the iCloud backup is corrupted.

Tell us did everything else in your backup load properly IE your contacts, calendar, messages and did your apps reload from the App Store if they did than your wifi isn't the problem

Yes everything else has finished loading, apps, messages, claenders, reminders, downloaded music
    06-17-2014 12:53 PM
    Here are a few screen shots to help. Top of camera roll middle and bottom.

Edit* I realize I have "No Service" showing I get terrible reception at work where I'm posting from. Also the phone was on wi-fi for 10 or so hours after I got home from the Apple store. and about 9-10 hours last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-17-2014 12:57 PM
    Try resetting your network settings.
    kataran likes this.
    06-17-2014 01:04 PM
    You might have to restore again. This has happened to me before.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😁
    nikkisharif and kataran like this.
    06-17-2014 01:31 PM
    Try above and keep us informed if you would like. Thanks
    06-17-2014 01:38 PM
    You might have to restore again. This has happened to me before.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Happened to me before too. This advice should work for you!!
    06-17-2014 02:32 PM
    When you restore again, make sure it's at a time when you know you're going to be connected to WiFi for long enough. I've had that issue happen before.
    serglb likes this.
    06-17-2014 05:28 PM
    To reset: go to Settings, then Reset > N. Where "N" is for the reset option you want. First start with Network, then do the restore option.
    06-18-2014 08:46 AM
    Thanks for everyones help and input.

I think there was an issue with my wi-fi. As soon as I connected to a friends wi-fi last night the photos started downloading.
    06-18-2014 10:32 AM
    You can try forgetting your Router's network and re-inputting the login information for it.
    06-18-2014 11:26 AM