Help Finding Old Purchased Ringtones

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to a 5S after being on Android for roughly 15 months. When I previously had an iPhone, I purchased some ringtones that I now cannot find for the life of me. I've looked everywhere that I can think of. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
We're ringtones part of the icloud thing? I can see my purchased music, but not ringtones....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
It's looking like it may be device specific. That's most definitely not cool. I had spent about $10 on some tones that no longer exist.

EaglePilot81

Banned
Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I noticd a few years ago that ribgtones are not included in your purchased history. However; it should always stay with you unless you delet them or you erase and reset your phone and don't restore from a back up.

newsman787

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Had the same experience at not finding ringtones I had bought when I returned to the iPhone from Android.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't buy my ringtones so it's hard for me to answer the question explicitly. Do you use iTunes? If you do then the ringtones should still be in iTunes and you just sync them back to the device. Also if you search for .m4r on your computer that is the file extension for ringtones.

If you can't find them I would suggest going to www.audiko.net. It's where I get all my ringtones and the site has just about every ringtone you can imagine.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't buy my ringtones so it's hard for me to answer the question explicitly. Do you use iTunes? If you do then the ringtones should still be in iTunes and you just sync them back to the device. Also if you search for .m4r on your computer that is the file extension for ringtones.

If you can't find them I would suggest going to www.audiko.net. It's where I get all my ringtones and the site has just about every ringtone you can imagine.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Does that site work without hooking anything up to the computer? If so, that would be awesome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner