Android Users thinking of coming back.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I am very fortunate as well, my iPad Air was the only problem child. Lol

My iPad 2 never rebooted neither did my iPhone 5.

My 5s has been flawless as well. Hope I don't jinx any of them by bragging about it :D

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

My iPad Air is very special to me. I think that if I Could text everyone and make phone calls with it I wouldn't have an iPhone at all. It is definitely my go to device and the most reliable device that I have.

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
iOS may not be the most customizable os but what Is the best about iOS is it just works with no hiccups love my ipad 4 and iPod touch and 4s sure going to love my 5s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
iOS may not be the most customizable os but what Is the best about iOS is it just works with no hiccups love my ipad 4 and iPod touch and 4s sure going to love my 5s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what makes me fear switching now. Every time I switch to a device on another platform, there is always some sort of nagging problem. Then I see someone with an iPhone and I miss mine. So I end up paying a lot of money just to end up with the iPhone I had before. I have done this repeatedly over the years and have wasted tons of money trying to switch. So finally, I have learned my lesson. I'm going to stick with what I have now because it works and I don't have any issues with it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

LBBowie

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
I've used Android for years and there's still plenty I like about it, but right now I really prefer iOS' way of 'just always working'.

It's certainly not as customizable (at least not without jailbreaking), but I don't feel a need to either.
You set up your accounts, get your apps, and get to using it.

With just about every Android phone I remember having, there was at least one thing to worry about.
WiFi issues and battery drains happened to more than one, and not the simply kind where an app just refuses to shut down.
Google services that keep running for no reason seemed common enough on several phones.

Some things are nitpicking, perhaps, but knowing you'll have to reboot your phone in a few hours because it's stuck scanning your media folders after deleting one photo... Well, that's just uncool.

There's probably gonna be a few annoyances with iOS that I haven't bumped into yet, but there's a difference between an annoyance and issues that actively prevent you from using the phone properly.

Android had too many of the latter, and Google really has a knack of making updates worse (most recent offender, Chrome on my Note 3).

The advantages, such as drag-and-dropping files onto the phone, don't even it out for me.

Of course, it's too early to tell because I only just got the 5s a week ago, but I haven't heard any 'big' complaints from people I know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2