If you could change the appearance of your phone...

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
If you could change the appearance of your iphone, what would you change about it? I would like a wider screen and get rid of the border around the device.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
If you could change the appearance of your iphone, what would you change about it? I would like a wider screen and get rid of the border around the device.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

The "border" (bezel) helps hold cases on your phone.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
The "border" (bezel) helps hold cases on your phone.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant the border around the screen, at the side of the screen, so the screen would be right across the device

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like to change the look of my beloved iPhone by removing all of the war wounds...lol...It still looks good, though...:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like it a inch taller and an inch wider Plus the ability to change the bottom dock along with other customizations.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
With or without a case my beloved 5s since Nov has never let me down so hence I am one that loves the look and the cool thing being in a case when I take it out once a month to clean it and make sure there is no dirt or dust- yes I am anal about it but I get to see it and it reminds me how damn cool the phone really looks so I am good with as is.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm really happy with everything about the phone so far in terms of physical aspects. I don't need it to be bigger or have less bezel or anything like that. Its the phone i dropped $600+ on without hesitation and use everyday.

My only real problems have been on the software side and most, if not all of my complaints are being taken care of in the iOS 8 update.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I doubt I'd change much. It's a pretty timeless design as it stands now. I like the premium feeling of metal in my hand but do miss the curved smooth lines of the 3GS. A soft touch back would be nice. I only use a case to have a better grip on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR