Is it possible for the glass on the front of the phone to move around?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I know this night be a odd question, but is it possible for the glass on the front of the phone to move around? Like, due to a case that fits too tight or from a drop or something. Reason I ask is I remember one time I brought my phone to the apple store the technician said that she couldn't get the glass front off to look inside the phone and that it seemed odd to her. She said it could be due to a manufacturing problem or something, but I wondered if it could have been from a tight fitting case I have (speck candyshell flip) or from taking it on and off quite a few times.

So, is this something that couldn't even happen? Is it worth worrying about?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have never heard of that before. I've owned iPhones all the way back to the first one and have also never hard anyone else mention that before anywhere either.

And is it worth worrying about? Dear me no. Not at all.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I've ever heard about that happening but I don't think a case could've done that

I wonder what caused it then? Maybe it was from a drop it had on the sidewalk? It was in a case. I should have mentioned that they swapped that phone out for me . I just wanted to avoid the same thing with this phone.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what caused it then? Maybe it was from a drop it had on the sidewalk? It was in a case. I should have mentioned that they swapped that phone out for me . I just wanted to avoid the same thing with this phone.

Yeah, maybe it was a drop. I'm glad they swapped it out for you!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, maybe it was a drop. I'm glad they swapped it out for you!

Yeah, sure was nice of them?

I often have weird worry a about my phone not responding to touch inputs or performance isn't as good as it should be. I mean, I get mistyped words and key presses, but isn't that normal?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've never heard of a case moving the glass and I wouldn't expect a speck case to do that. I would say it's most likely a manufacturing problem hmmm. Try to get a new one via warranty?

We'll , they did swap it out there and then, but I just wanted to try and figure out what happened so I could avoid it again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2