Has anyone experienced an unusable screen when receiving a banner notification?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced when you get a banner notification while doing something else on your phone (scrolling through tapatalk) your screen becomes virtually unusable until you swipe away the banner notification?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I haven't noticed that. However every time I reply to a post, my screen goes weird like all the text gets stretched out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced when you get a banner notification while doing something else on your phone (scrolling through tapatalk) your screen becomes virtually unusable until you swipe away the banner notification?

I think what the OP is referring to is when you are in tapatalk writing a post and get a banner notification you can't do anything until you dismiss it or answer it and then go back to where you were. i just dismiss. them. At least that is what it sounds like to me. If so it is not an issue.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I think what the OP is referring to is when you are in tapatalk writing a post and get a banner notification you can't do anything until you dismiss it or answer it and then go back to where you were. i just dismiss. them. At least that is what it sounds like to me. If so it is not an issue.

Yeah, that's basically what happens. It's not just tapatalk either and it happens more than one like if I'm in the twitter app or instagram or just scrolling through my contacts. As soon as I get a notification (in banner form) I try to touch my screen to keep scrolling and ignore the notification but I can't do any scrolling until I dismiss the notification (which also does automatically in like 3 seconds or less).

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed that. However every time I reply to a post, my screen goes weird like all the text gets stretched out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen that once and that hasn't happened again since I did a soft reset.

Louis Mckain

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

I have this problem!!! I can swipe away the banner but turning to use with the banner down is not possible, somebody know a fix?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234