All we know is that the 6 will be faster than the 5s I just hope it has more pixels and it can take better low light pictures

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk
    05-28-2014 08:19 PM
    Congrats. I literally just made the switch back myself. I left the iPhone in November to try the Note 3. Good at first but I definitely wears on you. Just picked up my 5s today. So far I'm glad to be back. I even tried the new blackberrys for a couple of months. Anyway. Welcome group it's good to be back.
    05-30-2014 12:18 AM
    Congrats. I literally just made the switch back myself. I left the iPhone in November to try the Note 3. Good at first but I definitely wears on you. Just picked up my 5s today. So far I'm glad to be back. I even tried the new blackberrys for a couple of months. Anyway. Welcome group it's good to be back.
    Welcome back and enjoy your 5s, it is a great device.
    areyes163 likes this.
    05-30-2014 12:44 AM
    Welcome back and enjoy your 5s, it is a great device.
    Thanks
    05-30-2014 01:24 AM
    Welcome back. The 5S is an awesome device. Enjoy!
    05-30-2014 01:25 AM
    I would think that with the A7 chip the 5S would be able to handle anything thrown at it for the next 2 or 3 years. The more they keep talking about larger iPhones the more I'm not sure I'd want one too much bigger. I had an iPhone 5 since launch day, and it was a great phone. I gave in to the temptation and bought a Galaxy Note 2, and used it for a few months. Occasionally I'd switch back to my iPhone. In the end I sold my Note 2 on ebay and then Verizon offered me a good deal to upgrade to the 5S back in November. Recently I let my work add me to their AT&T account and they gave me a new Moto X. It's a great phone and I occasionally swap back and forth with my 5S. To be honest the Moto is about as large as I think I want my phones to be. I can use it one handed and that's something I missed when using the big Note. I wouldn't mind seeing Apple go a little larger, but not crazy big like the Note line or similar. All of that long winded post comes back to my first point. The 5S is a powerhouse phone that will serve anyone well for the next couple of years. Unless you're wanting the bigger size I'd recommend anyone go for it and take advantage of some cheaper deals right now.
    3neekimmy and pr1nce like this.
    05-30-2014 01:27 PM
    I would think that with the A7 chip the 5S would be able to handle anything thrown at it for the next 2 or 3 years. The more they keep talking about larger iPhones the more I'm not sure I'd want one too much bigger. I had an iPhone 5 since launch day, and it was a great phone. I gave in to the temptation and bought a Galaxy Note 2, and used it for a few months. Occasionally I'd switch back to my iPhone. In the end I sold my Note 2 on ebay and then Verizon offered me a good deal to upgrade to the 5S back in November. Recently I let my work add me to their AT&T account and they gave me a new Moto X. It's a great phone and I occasionally swap back and forth with my 5S. To be honest the Moto is about as large as I think I want my phones to be. I can use it one handed and that's something I missed when using the big Note. I wouldn't mind seeing Apple go a little larger, but not crazy big like the Note line or similar. All of that long winded post comes back to my first point. The 5S is a powerhouse phone that will serve anyone well for the next couple of years. Unless you're wanting the bigger size I'd recommend anyone go for it and take advantage of some cheaper deals right now.
    I got a great deal from Verizon on three 5S's. It was too good to pass up. The 5S will be compatible for at least the next couple years.
    06-03-2014 01:23 AM
    I purchased my iphone 5S 2 days ago and I am glad I did.

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    pr1nce likes this.
    06-03-2014 06:20 AM
33 12