Display brightness changes from bright white to yellowish when it dims. Is this normal?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed this, BUT... When my phone is on full brightness the whites look extremely white but after some time the screen automatically dims or turns like a yellowish tint color (weird, I know) and the brightness never lowers. So i don't know what's going on.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed this, BUT... When my phone is on full brightness the whites look extremely white but after some time the screen automatically dims or turns like a yellowish tint color (weird, I know) and the brightness never lowers. So i don't know what's going on.

You know, I noticed my 5s did that sometimes. I'm wondering if there is a certain built in option that changes the display based on lighting or if it's a defect.

I just never kept it on high enough brightness normally for it to be an issue.

I'll try this out with my 5c too.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
You know, I noticed my 5s did that sometimes. I'm wondering if there is a certain built in option that changes the display based on lighting or if it's a defect.

I just never kept it on high enough brightness normally for it to be an issue.

I'll try this out with my 5c too.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. It's so weird. I lowered my brightness down to about 25%.
I hope it's not a defect - it's so annoying.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I've known this issue and a heating issue, like what Heisenberg said when it gets too hot, turning the brightness down to around 75%-80% and enabling Auto-Brightness usually fixes this issue nothing that should worry you too much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner