Lol IMO: I think touchwiz is the devil's UI haha.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    I don't know, maybe it's that I've used TouchFLO 3D/Sense UI since 2008/09. I just hate the look of it at this point. The color elements and everything just suck....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    serglb likes this.
    05-27-2014 01:25 PM
    I totally forgot about the google play edition!!!! I might have to buy that as my new android phone. Since sense 6 is the devil's UI, but the phone is great, I'm gonna have to see how the GPE works.

Yeah I feel like sense is very bland, but it is super smooth, there's no other android phone that runs better than the M8, and I've had the S5, Note 3 and M8 in the past six months.

The GPE rom makes it a whole lot better, pure vanilla android, and you don't lose any of the benefits of the m8 such as boom sound and fit bit integration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-28-2014 01:48 AM
    Didn't they claim HTC is making their phones to run faster when they detect a benchmark is being ran? Samsung as well and others?

HTC Cheats in benchmarks which is annoying, but this is just the camera performances I'm talking about here.
    05-28-2014 06:01 AM
    HTC Cheats in benchmarks which is annoying, but this is just the camera performances I'm talking about here.
    I need more proof that it's a "cheat". To me, cheating would be reporting back a number that wasn't actually based on the clock speed. Say, adding an additional 500 on top of whatever the actual result was. Just maxing out the processor speed during a test wouldn't be cheating to me. It's still a number that the processor achieved.

05-28-2014 10:19 AM
    I need more proof that it's a "cheat". To me, cheating would be reporting back a number that wasn't actually based on the clock speed. Say, adding an additional 500 on top of whatever the actual result was. Just maxing out the processor speed during a test wouldn't be cheating to me. It's still a number that the processor achieved.

It's a number the processor achieved that the user won't achieve on the normal clockwork. Camera speed is also included because it's operated from the processor...

05-28-2014 02:24 PM
    I really miss IOS and I love the new features of IOS 8. I think I might trade for a 5s but I'm not sure yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    06-03-2014 01:07 PM
    I really miss IOS and I love the new features of IOS 8. I think I might trade for a 5s but I'm not sure yet.

You will not regret moving back to the iphone, the 5S is a brilliant device and I do not regret getting rid of my HTC one m7

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-03-2014 05:58 PM
    Do what's best for you, if your wallet is okay with switching phones every week you should do it.

I personally don't have an urge try switch up my phones, as it's a work device way too much time is lost in making it "work ready".

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    06-05-2014 10:19 AM
    I decided I'm going to keep my M8 until the iPhone 6 comes out.

06-06-2014 02:35 PM
    So I ended up going back to iOS ...

Shanicenicolle likes this.
    06-15-2014 01:52 AM
    So I ended up going back to iOS ...

Which iphone did you get??

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-15-2014 10:00 AM
    Which iphone did you get??

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    Gold 5s 16gb they didn't have any 32gb in stock

06-15-2014 10:12 AM
    Gold 5s 16gb they didn't have any 32gb in stock

I considered getting the gold iphone 5S but ended up getting the white/silver colour. But I'm happy with my choice

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-15-2014 04:02 PM
    How come you didn't get gold ? I had all the colors once already a few months ago

06-15-2014 06:36 PM
    How come you didn't get gold ? I had all the colors once already a few months ago

I compared it side by side in the store and decided I just preferred the silver version

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-16-2014 01:08 PM
    I compared it side by side in the store and decided I just preferred the silver version

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    Same here,,iphone 5s silver
    06-17-2014 03:43 PM
41 12