Keyboard Lag-imageuploadedbytapatalk1400802506.692665.jpg I saw someone else with this issue. I was using the twitter app and my keyboard ALWAYS lags.

I don't want to hear if you've never experience the problem, I would like to know if there's a solution or if you HAVE experienced this issue.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    05-22-2014 07:49 PM
    I use to experience that problem & it was annoying as ever but it was resolved with 7.1.1. Maybe rebooting your device or deleting & reinstalling Twitter will help
    05-22-2014 07:59 PM
    I posted this to someone the other day that even with 7.1.1 only on. Y iPad mini retina that I get a bit of lg and no matter what I have tried nothing has worked.
    I found out by trying this myself but I. Was tending to tap the keyboard to hard and when I taught myself to lighten up on. Y touch and so far it has improved the lag on the keyboard and be consistent doing it. It might just help as it did me.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-22-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: typo
    05-22-2014 08:59 PM
    I use to experience that problem & it was annoying as ever but it was resolved with 7.1.1. Maybe rebooting your device or deleting & reinstalling Twitter will help
    Okay, I'll try rebooting and deleting it. If that doesn't work I'll try and deal with tweetbot
    I posted this to someone the other day that even with 7.1.1 only on. Y iPad mini retina that I get a bit of lg and no matter what I have tried nothing has worked.
    I found out by trying this myself but I. Was tending to tap the keyboard to hard and when I taught myself to lighten up on. Y touch and so far it has improved the lag on the keyboard and be consistent doing it. It might just help as it did me.
    Okay, maybe I am tapping hard.

05-22-2014 09:41 PM
    Is it all apps? I thought my phone was lagging but it was just when I was replying to long email threads. I had to send a new email and not reply to emails with like 20 threads in them. I don't have lag anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-23-2014 08:20 AM
    I used to have this problem in a couple of areas. One was when using the search bar in the Facebook app. Seems ok now.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    05-23-2014 08:41 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400802506.692665.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	57024 I saw someone else with this issue. I was using the twitter app and my keyboard ALWAYS lags.

I don't want to hear if you've never experience the problem, I would like to know if there's a solution or if you HAVE experienced this issue.

I'm sorry, but I've never experienced the problem...(laughing)...I'm just messin' witcha....Anyway, hopefully, the lag has been fixed or will be fixed with the alleged upcoming 7.0.2 update.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 05-23-2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: grammar
    05-23-2014 09:07 AM
    Okay, I'll try rebooting and deleting it. If that doesn't work I'll try and deal with tweetbot

Okay, maybe I am tapping hard.

I had the same problem ONLY with the official twitter app. I went back to using tweetbot myself and have not had the problem again. I also noticed how my phone seemed to speed up when I deleted the official app.
    05-23-2014 09:18 AM
    I'm sorry, but I've never experienced the problem...(laughing)...I'm just mess in' witcha....Anyway, hopefully, the lad has been fixed or will be fixed with the alleged upcoming 7.0.2 update.
    Lol, and there's supposed to be a new twitter update?

05-23-2014 10:57 AM
    I had the same problem ONLY with the official twitter app. I went back to using tweetbot myself and have not had the problem again. I also noticed how my phone seemed to speed up when I deleted the official app.
    Yeah only with the official app (sucks) and I would LOVE to stick with Tweetbot (less memory and stuff) but when I want to see all the pictures on someone's profile I can't. Only the recents.. That sucks for me.

05-23-2014 10:58 AM