Galaxy Note 3 to iPhone 5S

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I had a note 3 and a S5 before I got my 5S and although I wish the iPhones screen were bigger, I don't mind it too much. I know apple is going to come out with a larger sized handset and I can't wait for it. My upgrade is due in august!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Talk about a screen change. I switched from the iPhone 5 to the Note 3. The to the Blackberry Q10. I finally switched back to the 5s.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Those who have switched from a Note to iPhone, how are you coping with the screen size difference? Dramatic change, no?

Sent from my iPhone

I came from a HTC one M7 which was a 4.7" screen, and I actually prefer the screen on my iphone 5S

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I just switched a couple days ago. Took a while to get used to the screen size difference but overall I'm pleased.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I love my Note 3 but if iOS 8 and Yosemite are as great as I think they'll be, I will probably be on an iPhone 6 at the end of the year. The 5.5 inch form factor sounds perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Im too come from note family to ip 5s..main reason is not because of the system, but because of the screen..all my note having problm with its amoled screen..i trust ip dont have this huge issue screen ..i definatly going to buy once ip make huge screen phone..

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Im too come from note family to ip 5s..main reason is not because of the system, but because of the screen..all my note having problm with its amoled screen..i trust ip dont have this huge issue screen ..i definatly going to buy once ip make huge screen phone..

What problem are you having with the screen. I mean, there is literally no usable information there, and being specific about them can help others with making purchasing decisions when they use a search engine to find information.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

academy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I've just started a thread over at macrumours about doing this myself! So far everyone is advising me to wait for the 6, I'm kinda worried that the main reason I left iphone was screen size and battery, they haven't really changed between the 5 and 5s but I just can't get used to android for some reason!

Zacharyw70

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Damn this thread kind of sounds like myself. I upgraded to a Galaxy Note 3 from my iPhone 5 and while I do really enjoy the phone I find myself not really using the screen real estate that much since I recently got an iPad Mini/Retina and that's become my go to device.