View Poll Results: Get 5s or wait for 6?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get the 5s now

3 50.00%
  • Wait for the 6

3 50.00%
    Hey, i am 12. I was thinking about getting the 5s. I didn't know if the 6 was going to be another revolution. If anybody has any good information about it, please share it. I am going to the store really soon, so quick votes and replays would really help
    05-03-2014 01:19 PM
    The iPhone 6 will not be released until later this year, most likely September or October, a release date hasn't been announced. The iPhone 6 will probably have a faster processor and other upgrades we'll have to wait and see. The 5s is a great device. Go to the store and take a look at the 5s. Good luck with your decision.
    05-03-2014 01:27 PM
    Hey, i am 12. I was thinking about getting the 5s. I didn't know if the 6 was going to be another revolution. If anybody has any good information about it, please share it. I am going to the store really soon, so quick votes and replays would really help
    A bump in the processor and a larger screen is expected for the iPhone 6. There's nothing wrong with the 5s though. You'd be waiting until October probably if you wanted to get the iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    05-03-2014 01:31 PM