Get 5s or wait for 6? Is it a big improvement?

Get 5s or wait for 6?

• Total voters

rbastuba99

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey, i am 12. I was thinking about getting the 5s. I didn't know if the 6 was going to be another revolution. If anybody has any good information about it, please share it. I am going to the store really soon, so quick votes and replays would really help

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 6 will not be released until later this year, most likely September or October, a release date hasn't been announced. The iPhone 6 will probably have a faster processor and other upgrades we'll have to wait and see. The 5s is a great device. Go to the store and take a look at the 5s. Good luck with your decision.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i am 12. I was thinking about getting the 5s. I didn't know if the 6 was going to be another revolution. If anybody has any good information about it, please share it. I am going to the store really soon, so quick votes and replays would really help

A bump in the processor and a larger screen is expected for the iPhone 6. There's nothing wrong with the 5s though. You'd be waiting until October probably if you wanted to get the iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73