Twitter notifications

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the twitter notifications set up so that I get notified when specific users tweet. Those tweets will appear in my notification center and when I touch the one I'm interested in it takes me directly to that tweet in the app. The problem I'm having is that after I've reviewed the tweet and pull down NC to look at the other tweets that were posted they are sometimes there. Sometimes touching one tweet in NC dismisses all of them and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer that it don't dismiss them so that I can go back to NC and look at the others. Anyone having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the twitter notifications set up so that I get notified when specific users tweet. Those tweets will appear in my notification center and when I touch the one I'm interested in it takes me directly to that tweet in the app. The problem I'm having is that after I've reviewed the tweet and pull down NC to look at the other tweets that were posted they are sometimes there. Sometimes touching one tweet in NC dismisses all of them and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer that it don't dismiss them so that I can go back to NC and look at the others. Anyone having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Although I have Twitter set up to notify me upon receiving tweets from specific entities, I don't have the issue you're referring to. My tweet notifications are in regard to the School system, Local news & weather and official City info & events.

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't figure it out. It's frustrating. Sometimes touching one tweet on my iPhone dismisses all Twitter notifications on my iPad. It's really frustrating.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure it out. It's frustrating. Sometimes touching one tweet on my iPhone dismisses all Twitter notifications on my iPad. It's really frustrating.

I just received 2 tweets from the City government and I tapped on the first one listed in the notifications center, and it did take me to that specific tweet. When I returned to the notification to select the second tweet, it was no longer visible. Wow, did you jinx me or something...lol....Seriously, it's as if the notification center determined that my timeline has been read.

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Lol. We'll at least I now know that I'm not the only one. If you figure it out let me know. Thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods