Lifeproof nuud case

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello all I was just curious if the Lifeproof nuud case would work with any of the tempered class screen protector or what is everyone else using for screen protection with that case.

Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello all I was just curious if the Lifeproof nuud case would work with any of the tempered class screen protector or what is everyone else using for screen protection with that case.

Thank You.

It depends on how thin the glass is. If I had to take a guess I'd say most of the thinner ones would work just fine

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
It's designed to work either without a protector, or the one that comes with it. I wouldn't risk using a different one as it may compromise the waterproof effect.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
It's designed to work either without a protector, or the one that comes with it. I wouldn't risk using a different one as it may compromise the waterproof effect.

Same. I had a thicker plastic screen protector and I didn't like the way that the seals looked when I looked at it from the side. I never trusted it to be water proof. I would just use the one that came with it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the Zagg tempered one and have tried the case on. It "fits" but barely. I'd feel uncomfortable if the phone dropped because I'd bet the case would bulge and wouldn't be water proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
It's a very tight and fine tuned waterproof case. Lifeproof says not to use one. If you do and your phone is ruined it's your fault.

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm just curious but why would you want a screen protector on your phone under a case with a screen protector built into it?

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok just a follow up on my original post. I did not try the nuud case as I heard reviews where it was hard to hear people talking on the other end. I did however go with the lifeproof fre case. It does fit, all be it very tightly and snug and I cannot speak as to if it is still waterproof or not but it does fit though. And to answer the other question as to why I would want a screen protector on with a case that has a screen protector well I don't always need or want a lifeproof case on all the time and I like to switch out cases and still have the screen protected at all times.

bennbr24

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I found a glass screen protector that works well with the nuud case from a company called Teqii. It was the only one I could find that is made to fit the case. It actually fits in the opening and doesn't cover the whole screen, works great so far! It's the Teqii Glass2 Mini, hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2