Weird battery % issue

ajg83

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if this issue is affecting anybody else. Sometimes when I take my phone off of the charger and it's at 100% i'll use the phone for a few minutes and the percentage will drop very fast. 99% 98% and so on. Then i'll restart the phone by pressing the power button and home button at the same time. Once the phone is powered back up the percentage is back up at 100%. Just kind of strange, i'm wondering if I should get it looked at by the apple people. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks in advance.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The battery percentage is a estimate of how much battery is left based on how much charge is in it currently compared to how much charge the battery can hold. Plus it also takes into account the current draw (discharge rate).

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like your iPhone battery got de-calibrarted. You can calibrate the iPhone battery by:

Step 1: First and foremost, you will need to run your device’s battery down to zero. And by that, we mean that your device runs completely out of juice and powers down on its own.

Step 2: Next, you’ll need to charge your device’s battery all the way up to the 100% mark; the holy grail.

Step 3: Once you’ve reached the magic 100, leave your device on charge for another hour before unplugging it.

Step 4: Use your device as normal, letting it drain down to zero. Ensure you do not charge at any time, or you’ll break the spell.

Step 5: As with steps 2 and 3, you’ll need to charge up to 100% again, and leave it charging for a further hour once it’s full.

Step 6: That’s it – your device’s battery is now calibrated.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
pretty standard battery calibration issue I would assume too... use the procedure above and post your results...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner