Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon since it was air touch ..
Bill is like 360
5 lines 4 iPhones
Edge on one line and ipad payment on account also
It is split between people so it's not that bad

Sprint has no LTE In my area and tmobile does have LTE but coverage is hit and miss

I do have the free 200mb sim in my ipad so that comes in handy

I thought about switching to tmobile since they will pay etf but buying new phones would be such a pain and one is on edge so prob not a good move.

I still have one line with unlimited on my account I fought as much as I could to keep them but every all I just caved

I would never go to sprint .. In fact I would prob go to straight talk before anyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty simple, on which carrier is your iPhone 5s running? I'm curious as it seems that since Verizon and at&t have put the kibosh on unlimited data that more and more people are migrating to Sprint, T-Mobile, Prepaid, and regional carriers.

I'm on Verizon, but with grandfathered unlimited data on all of our lines (thankfully).

They will likely get the most votes, but that doesn't render it useless. Verizon and at&t drawing the most votes doesn't negate the other carrier's results, which is what I was most curious about (Sprint and T-Mobile in particular). And yes, it's nice to know who's switched, but knowing only who switched from the largest two carriers is only half the story as it's nice to know who's switched from the smaller carriers as well. But in case you didn't notice, many people before you gave explanations regarding their switches, so I guess the message was received.
Your message is confusing to say the least. Maybe one should reiterate the true purpose of the poll ...

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Your message is confusing to say the least. Maybe one should reiterate the true purpose of the poll ...

I understand why it's confusing because you're right, the original purpose is slightly different from my curiosity now. I originally was mostly thinking of the unlimited data issue and where it has lead people, but after reading all the replies I'm more interested in the smaller carriers, though that's not a huge departure from the original message because if people leave the big two, then they obviously have to go with a smaller carrier. But I do understand that the message got somewhat jumbled.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty simple, on which carrier is your iPhone 5s running? I'm curious as it seems that since Verizon and at&t have put the kibosh on unlimited data that more and more people are migrating to Sprint, T-Mobile, Prepaid, and regional carriers.

I'm on Verizon, but with grandfathered unlimited data on all of our lines (thankfully).

I'm on AT&Crap with grandfathered unlimited data, not sure if we will have that with the newer phones....

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know there was a poll until I logged on with my surface pro. The tapatalk app doesn't show polls :(

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Verizon here. Really the only carrier that works decently here. I, like another poster pay a bit over $200 for 4 lines, 2 iPhones and 2 dumbphones with unlimited text, and voice and 6gb data.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

M Smith

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I have Verizon. It's pricey but their building penetration is exceptional for me. I can be in the elevator at work traveling between floors and keep my call connected the whole time. I have had the other major carriers, so for me, Verizon is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm with Rogers Wireless 68$ taxes include give me that : Unlimited Canada Wide talk, text, Photo and video messaging, unlimited international text, visual voicemail (25) with caller ID, call forward and Finally the 6 gigs of data shareable.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Rogers Wireless 68$ taxes include give me that : Unlimited Canada Wide talk, text, Photo and video messaging, unlimited international text, visual voicemail (25) with caller ID, call forward and Finally the 6 gigs of data shareable.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sorry, I didn't think about Canadian customers and should have included a poll option for them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile NL (The Netherlands)View attachment 56420

Till September I have 1GB data on 3G speed (7/1Mbps. 4G is activated but the speed will be capped until my new plan starts.

In September I'll get 5 GB at 50/25Mbps

There is no data limit on T-Mobile Netherlands, if you exceed your data plan, they cap you at 64/16 Kbps. Enough for Whatsapp, iMessage and simple internet stuff. But it's possible to regain full speed for about $8

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just recently signed up for at&t in february and actually like them. love being able to surf the web and talk on the phone at the same time.

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile. Dumped Verizon at the end of last year. TMo's network isn't as good, but unlimited data sold me on them. Plus, I haven't had the best experience with Verizon store personnel.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods