iPhone 5S doesn't show caller info

johngirolamo

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
This only happens when I make a redial call via bluetooth earpieces while the phone is locked. Is there a setting somewhere? It's a little comforting to know who I am calling.
Thanks,
John:confused:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would think this would be the features the bluetooth device has in it as opposed to whether or not there is a setting in the phone. Bluetooth on the phone is either on or off. Check what your bluetooth device is capable of doing.

johngirolamo

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but there aren't any settings for my bluetooth earpieces aside from on or off. I have two different earpieces (Jabra and Plantronics) and it happens when using either. If the phone is locked, or on the lock screen, and I make a redial call with my bluetooth, then the info on who I am calling does not show.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but there aren't any settings for my bluetooth earpieces aside from on or off. I have two different earpieces (Jabra and Plantronics) and it happens when using either. If the phone is locked, or on the lock screen, and I make a redial call with my bluetooth, then the info on who I am calling does not show.
Is there complete info in your contacts? What I meant with your bluetooth is the many of them like the jabra I have has many features but it is in car and not earpiece.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox