if I'm on a call using Bluetooth and the screen is locked; and that call fails, upon unlocking the screen, the failed call is auto redialed. even if swiping the unlock area at the bottom of the screen. even if unlocking with my finger ID. even if I do NOT swipe the failed called message on the screen. no matter how I unlock, it redials that call.
    is there a setting for this? a way to disable this?
    04-03-2014 05:01 PM
    if I'm on a call using Bluetooth and the screen is locked; and that call fails, upon unlocking the screen, the failed call is auto redialed. even if swiping the unlock area at the bottom of the screen. even if unlocking with my finger ID. even if I do NOT swipe the failed called message on the screen. no matter how I unlock, it redials that call.
    is there a setting for this? a way to disable this?
    Hello and Welcome to iMore!!! I wish I could help you because that mess annoys the crap out of me. I've search through Settings a million times and I've found nothing. Hopefully someone chimes in with an answer.

BTW...if you figure it out before someone responds, please share your fix!
    04-03-2014 09:58 PM
    thanks nikkishariff!
    I sure will let you know.
    not too hopeful though; I think its one of those things that they will have to address in an iOS update. I'm gonna try an apple forum too. when I have time
    04-03-2014 10:05 PM
    I look forward to a reasoning for this too. I just started noticing this issue myself. It's not even just failed calls, it's missed calls as well.
    04-07-2014 11:39 AM
    Hmm, mine only auto redials if I swipe to open on the missed call notification. Haven't had any failed calls to replicate your exact issue though. Interesting.

Hey look! I'm on an iPhone!
    04-07-2014 07:12 PM
    I look forward to a reasoning for this too. I just started noticing this issue myself. It's not even just failed calls, it's missed calls as well.
    yeah, exactly; missed one's too. Seriously irritating!
    04-08-2014 04:13 AM
    Hmm, mine only auto redials if I swipe to open on the missed call notification. Haven't had any failed calls to replicate your exact issue though. Interesting.

Hey look! I'm on an iPhone!
    yes, true; it only happens when you swipe to unlock with the notification on the lock screen; but it's still obnoxious. very impractical.
    04-08-2014 04:14 AM