Other than "Find My iPhone", are there any other phone tracking apps available?

bazn

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to this app guys and must apologise first! If this is in wrong section I'm unsure of where to ask this question? With weekend passed my little girl missed placed her iPhone and although my girl has her iphone linked to her iPad using ' find my iPhone ' to which the iPhone was showing in two different places on the ' find my iPhone ' app! We did ring the iPhone and no one answered because we managed to narrow down our search and brain storming we got it back! Although lucky enough in this day and age their are a lot of people that would hand a phone in and their are a lot of people that would steal or sell a phone on! I just wound the ' find my iPhone ' useless and if any one else had any other tracking apps or advice for tracking I could place on the phone ! Although my little girl has had a talking too and now is grateful for any other tips ?? Any one could help us with many thanks! Guys

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums ( baz ) UK

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
re: Other than "Find My iPhone", are there any other phone tracking apps available?

First of all, Welcome to iMore. I'm glad you and your daughter were able to find her phone. IMO the best way to track the device is Find My iPhone. Once again, I'm glad you found it.

bazn

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
re: Other than "Find My iPhone", are there any other phone tracking apps available?

IMO? Sorry dont understand and really found ' find my iPhone ' useless thanks for the comment

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

IMO? Sorry dont understand and really found ' find my iPhone ' useless thanks for the comment

IMO is short for, "In my opinion." If set up correctly, Find My iPhone is the best way to locate a lost or stolen iDevice.

Sent from Tapa

bazn

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I've got it on my family's phones and iPads thank you for advice guys !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The bigger concern is how is it showing twice in the app .. Something def is not setup correctly ..

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73