Yeah that's what I was sayin

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    The i5 is a great phone and will serve anyone well till the i6 comes out but I just disagreed with under selling the 5s

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    04-06-2014 09:34 PM
    The i5 is a great phone and will serve anyone well till the i6 comes out but I just disagreed with under selling the 5s

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    5s is a great phone no doubt about it. I got it, so I can't say nothing bad about it. But maybe the way I should of worded it is for someone who has a limited budget and not much free money I don't think it's worth your 800.00 for the upgrades you get. If someone was trying to upgrade for the hell of it, I would wait for the 6.

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    kataran likes this.
    04-06-2014 09:39 PM
    I went from the 5 to the 5s simply because of space. Each iPhone I've had has been 16GB. They served me well until November. With apps sizes increasing, my music library increasing, and the "other" ever expanding I had to move up in size. I did not want to the the "S" this time. I felt the same as some. And after regretting getting the 4S after having a 4 I was determined not to do it again.
    5 months later I don't regret it. I got the gold just to make it seem different. When I got the 4s I got white just to make it seem different. The fingerprint sensor works really well. Speed? Not sure I do much to see a difference. Works flawlessly all the time? Absolutely. 64GB too much storage? Probably for me, but rather have more than not enough.
    In short...it's worth it.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.
    kataran likes this.
    04-06-2014 09:45 PM
    I noticed a huge difference in speed, design, and camera quality when I upgraded. I bought the 5 at full retail ($1000 including everything) and the 5s I upgraded at regular price (close to $600). I like all the features compared to the 5.

I especially like Touch I.D. I'm waiting for the next iPads to have it later this year!

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular, both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
    kataran likes this.
    04-06-2014 10:53 PM
29 12