Curious: Males rocking Gold 5S'

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I got a gold 5s. I don't see an issue as long as you don't make yourself act/look feminine.

Didn't mean it in any kind of way but you're definitely right, color shouldn't matter and I don't see gold being feminine either .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You meant it in the same bigoted way in which you said it, your tone changed only once you were called out. I guess not everyone can be so evolved and cerebral.

simplysteezc

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
You meant it in the same bigoted way in which you said it, your tone changed only once you were called out. I guess not everyone can be so evolved and cerebral.

Hmm ok. Maybe I wasn't making it clear and it came out wrong . But whatever makes the person happy.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hmm ok. Maybe I wasn't making it clear and it came out wrong . But whatever makes the person happy.

I don't know you, I know only what you said and it didn't sound good, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and sincerely hope that it merely came out wrong.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why someone would think gold is a girly color? Some people feel that just having a white phone is "girly." I don't understand that either. Oh well to each their own. If you want gold go for it!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got a gold one today.. Liking it so far. Looks good with the brown leather apple case

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Dude - it is not what you wear or own, it is just how you carry it... I don't have a gold one but couple of my friends own one.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
While I don't know of anyone with a gold 5s, I don't see how it's 'girly'. Similarly, I don't think a black iPhone automatically turns girls into burly men.

Sent from my black iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I love my Gold 5S. Didn't think for a second about how other people would view it. I do like the silver and space gray though.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods