Curious: Males rocking Gold 5S'

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a guy, I have a gold 5s, and it's fine.

I'd have slightly preferred a black and gold one, but before the gold one was pitched I meant to get a silver 5s. (Had a black 3GS and a slate 5, it was time to switch things up.)

I would be comfortable with a yellow 5c, but a pink one would be a bridge too far for me. (Some can do it, just like they can wear pink shirts; just not me.)

It's a clean industrial design, it's not like it's covered in sparkles or something.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm a guy, I have a gold 5s, and it's fine.

I'd have slightly preferred a black and gold one, but before the gold one was pitched I meant to get a silver 5s. (Had a black 3GS and a slate 5, it was time to switch things up.)

I would be comfortable with a yellow 5c, but a pink one would be a bridge too far for me. (Some can do it, just like they can wear pink shirts; just not me.)

It's a clean industrial design, it's not like it's covered in sparkles or something.

Maybe there should be a limited edition iPhone with sparkles on it. :)

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe there should be a limited edition iPhone with sparkles on it. :)

There are the true gold ones made by jewellers in London and the like -- they have diamonds on them that serve that purpose.

Wouldn't be caught dead with those, although perhaps one day, in more prosperous times, it could serve as a gift if I've done something truly awful...

GusHerb

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I went from a black 5, to a white 5S and next time around I may actually get the Gold. I initially thought it was tacky but now I'm reevaluating that opinion.

I don't necessarily understand why a color would make you seem or feel any which way...

simplysteezc

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Or you can just be a secure person who looks and acts however they want... While carrying whatever color phone you want.

Didn't mean it in any kind of way but you're definitely right, color shouldn't matter and I don't see gold being feminine either .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh. I'm gay, and I have a gold iPhone 5S. Guess the stereotype is true! Lol all joking aside. Color doesn't matter. It's all about preference if you're a "manly man" and you want a gold phone, get it. It's a color. Colors don't define us.
Our personalities do.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I love my Space Gray iPhone 5s! It has such a premium look to it! Gold looks pretty nice too but didn't like the white aspect of it. Had a white 5 and wanted to change it up.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Uh oh. I'm gay, and I have a gold iPhone 5S. Guess the stereotype is true! Lol all joking aside. Color doesn't matter. It's all about preference if you're a "manly man" and you want a gold phone, get it. It's a color. Colors don't define us.
Our personalities do.

Sounds like your application was accepted. I applied a couple of times went all out pink shirt white sweater tied around my neck holding my Gold 5s

The Gay Union saw right thru me but I will try again the pay is good so I heard🙈🙉🙊

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I know a few guys with the gold 5s.

That gold ring around the home button is strangely alluring. If I was going to get an iPhone in a color other than black/slate/space grey it would be gooooooold.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like your application was accepted. I applied a couple of times went all out pink shirt white sweater tied around my neck holding my Gold 5s

The Gay Union saw right thru me but I will try again the pay is good so I heard🙈🙉🙊

You just gotta have bangs. With frosted tips. And listen to lots of nsync. Times haven't changed since 2001.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought the white silver... One and I'm a guy I think it looks Cleaner than the other two, the gold one seemed a little much for me but people seem to love it, so enjoy your phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative