shanedroid1

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
hey guys I love Apple, I have 2 macbooks 2 Apple TVs my mom has an Ipad etc. But I am on Verizon and have been on Android forever, I have never owned an iPhone.

I am making the jump to the 5S tomorrow morning and I can't wait! I have been browsing tip and tricks videos and the various posts on these forums, but I just wanted to introduce myself and see if you guys individually have any tips for someone switching over to their first ever iPhone!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard. The best place to start at least for me would be with apps. Figure out what you use on android that will transfer to the iPhone.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the site. I'm not jealous you have a new 5S, being that I dropped my iPhone 5 in the sink last night, oh no! :)

I have a couple of Android phones as well as the iPhone so would be very interested to hear what you think about the iPhone once you've got over the honeymoon period.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the site. I'm not jealous you have a new 5S, being that I dropped my iPhone 5 in the sink last night, oh no! :)

I have a couple of Android phones as well as the iPhone so would be very interested to hear what you think about the iPhone once you've got over the honeymoon period.

Ditto to this!! :) And welcome :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR