I just read an article on Real Simple's website and in the magazine about setting up a secure photo folder that you can take photos of your medicine bottles and like birth certs and whatnots, just in case you need them in an emergency. I have no idea if that's even possible, besides like on Dropbox...
    03-19-2014 11:45 AM
    No way to do it in Native iOS. But as you mentioned there are tons of apps that will allow security to be put on photos or a group.

I guess in a sense, why not just have security on the phone as a whole so nobody can get it it anyways.
    03-19-2014 11:56 AM
    I do have that, TouchID, passcode, etc. But I feel like if I am putting a photo of a birth cert or medical info on here, that should be extra super protected. Maybe I should do that via dropbox and my mac...hm.

The article did just say "cameraphone" and "smartphone."
    03-19-2014 12:28 PM
    I use dropbox for most stuff. I also have a flash drive I keep on my keys (LaCie imakey) with all that info on it, encrypted.
    03-19-2014 01:17 PM
    I use dropbox for most stuff. I also have a flash drive I keep on my keys (LaCie imakey) with all that info on it, encrypted.
    Yea I have dropbox for a lot too, but I hadn't really thought about the flashdrive. My biggest concern is how emergency personnel would get in for the medical stuff if both me AND my husband was in need of help. I guess I'd need my sister or someone to know the passcodes.
    03-19-2014 01:46 PM
    I do have that, TouchID, passcode, etc. But I feel like if I am putting a photo of a birth cert or medical info on here, that should be extra super protected. Maybe I should do that via dropbox and my mac...hm.

The article did just say "cameraphone" and "smartphone."
    I just use the 1Password app because you can create (from a Mac at least) secure notes with random sensitive info and then can access that info from the iOS app. I'm guessing many other password keeper type programs allow the same.
    03-19-2014 01:47 PM
    I just use the 1Password app because you can create (from a Mac at least) secure notes with random sensitive info and then can access that info from the iOS app. I'm guessing many other password keeper type programs allow the same.
    Yeah. 1Password is awesome. If it's for photos, Dropbox is pretty much the way to go. I basically use it as a password protected folder.
    03-19-2014 03:20 PM