Hi,
    i have some notifications on, on the lockscreen, for example, gmail, hangouts etc. But sometimes i don't want that these notifications popup on the lockscreen, for example when i am in a meeting. How can i switch off the notifications with one switch, not to go in the notifications center and switch off hangouts, email, gmail, bbm etc, and after that, when i need the notifications i need to switch on all separately.

thanks for the help.
    03-12-2014 06:47 AM
    Settings > Notification Center > <app name>.
    03-12-2014 08:29 AM
    Go to setting , notification centre. Then turn off notification view in lock screen. This should help you mate

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    03-12-2014 08:30 AM
    Do not disturb would be the best option since you can turn it on via control center, and it will allow notification to still be received but your phone won't vibrate and the screen won't light up when you get one.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    03-12-2014 09:53 AM
    Go to setting , notification centre. Then turn off notification view in lock screen. This should help you mate
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/12/agunaveq.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    i tried, but the messages still pop up.

so the only thing you can do is do manually switch off all apps like meashishnd said, or do not disturb.
    03-12-2014 11:26 AM
    i tried, but the messages still pop up.

so the only thing you can do is do manually switch off all apps like meashishnd said, or do not disturb.
    "Access on Lock Screen" applies to being able to swipe down and see your notification center on the lock screen, not the pop up notifications.

Follow what meashishnd suggested; you can decide which apps display what on the lock screen.
    03-12-2014 12:39 PM
    In Settings>Notification Center, if you scroll down you will see two lists (Include, and Do Not Include). Under "Include", you can go through each application and turn "Show on Lock Screen" on and off. This way you can decide which notifications you want to appear on the lock screen, and which ones you don't.
    03-12-2014 12:42 PM