Case or No?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't use cases for my iPhone, always without it, but I use these small display cleaner which you can attach on the back of your device. But I never clean my display, I just have it for 2 reason.
1. Better grip
2. Protection if I put it on a table etc.
It's small, smooth, easy to attach/detach, unobtrusive and cool :p
You can buy them or get them for free from a lot of companies in fairs (like mine from HIMA)

ge8u3a3e.jpg

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't use cases for my iPhone, always without it, but I use these small display cleaner which you can attach on the back of your device. But I never clean my display, I just have it for 2 reason.
1. Better grip
2. Protection if I put it on a table etc.
It's small, smooth, easy to attach/detach, unobtrusive and cool :p
You can buy them or get them for free from a lot of companies in fairs (like mine from HIMA)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/13/ge8u3a3e.jpg

Interesting thanks.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I went caseless for a day. Now I'm back to the blue incipio feather case. It's the slimmest case I've seen for a 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I went caseless for a day. Now I'm back to the blue incipio feather case. It's the slimmest case I've seen for a 5s.

Nice. I saw someone using a 5s today in an elevator without a case and their phone was well beat up. I know some folks just don't care about that but I'm not one of them. I felt bad for the phone.

0rbital  Halcyon

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
My 5 goes ether way. Sometimes with case and sometime whiteout. Can't decide :). Like it without case but are afraid to drop it. iPhone 5 are so slim

Skickat fr?n Tapatalk 2

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
The incipio feather case is a good compromise. Doesn't add any size or weight. Offers protection and better grip.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
My 5s is always in the apple leather case which is the case case I've ever used. I much prefer the grippy feel over the slipperiness of going naked. Although when i do take it out once in a whole to clean t looks great. I do like to take the iPad Rmini out if the case to use in a setting. I find the ipad nicer to use outside of a case than the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Don't mean to revive a dead forum, but I find myself switching often between an Otterbox Defender and nude.

SEAL62505

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Ha! Never had a problem before - happen to have a ifrogz surf case on my phone - fell and landed on my front pocket and my phone bent in half. Looking at otterbox options again (commuter was too bulky the first time I tried one, but it might be worth the protection)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't mean to revive a dead forum, but I find myself switching often between an Otterbox Defender and nude.

I do that too... Nude 90% of the time and defender when I'm out in the bush or hunting

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
All my phones get cased immediately upon opening the box for the first time on day one. Before they even get switched on, I apply a screen protector and then put it in a case. Currently using a Speck Candyshell and love it.

I'd love to roll (almost) nude with my phone but we don't have anywhere that will sell and fit the all-over body protectors like Ghost Armor here in the UK.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner