This case is the official case for the iPhone 5s from Apple, and I opted to get the Product (Red) one which proceeds do go towards helping People in Africa overcome Aids and HIV.

But more importantly I chose the Red because it looks the hottest of the Lot, it does look good along with the white bezels on my Gold iPhone 5s, which I can't say for previous phones I had which I had bought official cases for. Apple made a good premium leather case with this product, that feels really good to the touch, and you'd just want to pick it up just to feel the suppleness, the soft and warm feel.

The phone sits really tight in the case, and although it is difficult to get the phone out, you'd never want to get the phone out. The holes for the outlets give you access to everything you need, and you are good to go.

I wouldn't mind getting slightly black stains on it, which other people fear, because it just looks that badass. Love it to death.
    03-08-2014 05:32 PM
    This case is the official case for the iPhone 5s from Apple, and I opted to get the Product (Red) one which proceeds do go towards helping People in Africa overcome Aids and HIV.

But more importantly I chose the Red because it looks the hottest of the Lot, it does look good along with the white bezels on my Gold iPhone 5s, which I can't say for previous phones I had which I had bought official cases for. Apple made a good premium leather case with this product, that feels really good to the touch, and you'd just want to pick it up just to feel the suppleness, the soft and warm feel.

The phone sits really tight in the case, and although it is difficult to get the phone out, you'd never want to get the phone out. The holes for the outlets give you access to everything you need, and you are good to go.

I wouldn't mind getting slightly black stains on it, which other people fear, because it just looks that badass. Love it to death.
    That's the one I got back in December and I absolutely love it!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-08-2014 05:37 PM
    Congrats, sounds like a nice case.
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-08-2014 05:42 PM
    Hubby has the red one. It's really nice.
    03-08-2014 07:01 PM
    Just bought the iPad case in RED for my Mini Retina.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 03-08-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    03-08-2014 07:19 PM

A word of advice if you ever want to safely clean the case. Get a can of old fashioned Saddle Soap in a shoe dept.. With a clean moist sponge soap it up just a little and clean it of course phone removed.lol Then wipe with cool water and stuff light with newspaper to keep from shrinking and let dry 24 hours. Good as the day you bought it and puts a finish on it to keep first from penetrating.
    jburke82, iOS Gravity and Speedygi like this.
    03-08-2014 07:25 PM
    A word of advice if you ever want to safely clean the case. Get a can of old fashioned Saddle Soap in a shoe dept.. With a clean moist sponge soap it up just a little and clean it of course phone removed.lol Then wipe with cool water and stuff light with newspaper to keep from shrinking and let dry 24 hours. Good as the day you bought it and puts a finish on it to keep first from penetrating.
    Jag do you do this immediately upon purchase as a preventative? Or as a cleaning agent after use? I ask because the original Apple case I bought was red (I have been using the black version for several months now). The red was simply gorgeous, but very quickly it began taking out a grimy look. I think it was from a combination of the oils in my skin, handling at my gym, being in pockets etc. While some may like the 'worn' look....it looked dirty to me and switched black. I would LOVE to move back to the red one again.
    03-08-2014 07:50 PM
    Leather is natural. It will age over time. Oils. Natural air will give it a different look no matter what. IMO. They are even more classy looking later on.
    03-08-2014 08:14 PM
    Leather is natural. It will age over time. Oils. Natural air will give it a different look no matter what. IMO. They are even more classy looking later on.
    Have to say, I agree with that, John.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-08-2014 08:16 PM
    One man's classy is another man's filthy lol
    But darn did I ever love the look of that case. That's it I'm getting another one.

03-08-2014 08:42 PM
    It's all in how you care for it. I've had mine since day one and I've had to dab one mark off of it with an alcohol swab but otherwise I clean it everyday when I'm using it by putting it in my UV sanitizer, and as you can see, it looks like the day it came out of the box. I couldn't be happier with it.

Speedygi and anon4757448 like this.
    03-08-2014 09:03 PM
    Jag do you do this immediately upon purchase as a preventative? Or as a cleaning agent after use? I ask because the original Apple case I bought was red (I have been using the black version for several months now). The red was simply gorgeous, but very quickly it began taking out a grimy look. I think it was from a combination of the oils in my skin, handling at my gym, being in pockets etc. While some may like the 'worn' look....it looked dirty to me and switched black. I would LOVE to move back to the red one again.
    For sure it was from everything yo said although because of black you don't see it that much. I would use it when you start to see it getting a bit dirty as a preventative. Saddle Soap has been used for years and very mild. Just a bit will work and you will see the results you will get out of it. Good luck and it is inexpensive, Comes in a can like shoe polish.
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-08-2014 09:15 PM
    But darn did I ever love the look of that case. That's it I'm getting another one.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/09/he4edahy.jpg
    Good choice and while John is right also, It is up to you and I use it, My red iPad case looks brand new as I clean it once a month with saddle soap.
    03-08-2014 09:19 PM
    It's all in how you care for it. I've had mine since day one and I've had to dab one mark off of it with an alcohol swab but otherwise I clean it everyday when I'm using it by putting it in my UV sanitizer, and as you can see, it looks like the day it came out of the box. I couldn't be happier with it.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps2ffea902.jpg
    One word of advice...Don't ever use Alcohol of any kind on it. It will take out the natural oils of the leather and crack it and dry it out.
    03-08-2014 09:21 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/09/he4edahy.jpg
    Get it it's really a product you feel good buying, plus you are helping a good cause...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-08-2014 11:01 PM
    For sure it was from everything yo said although because of black you don't see it that much. I would use it when you start to see it getting a bit dirty as a preventative. Saddle Soap has been used for years and very mild. Just a bit will work and you will see the results you will get out of it. Good luck and it is inexpensive, Comes in a can like shoe polish.
    I will probably just listen to your tips and get some soap for it. I think the care will really be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-08-2014 11:05 PM
    Congrats, it looks nice. Enjoy it.
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-08-2014 11:16 PM
    Congrats. Love my black one.
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-08-2014 11:31 PM
    Looks like a good case.
    03-09-2014 01:57 PM
    I'm still planning on getting one! Best Buy didn't have red when I went to get one. I'll probably hit the local Apple Store.
    03-09-2014 02:45 PM
    I have the black one and I love it but all this talk about the red one is making me want to pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    03-09-2014 03:13 PM
    Good choice and while John is right also, It is up to you and I use it, My red iPad case looks brand new as I clean it once a month with saddle soap.
    I tried using saddle soap but it didn't seem to work at all. Perhaps I was just doing it wrong.
    03-09-2014 03:40 PM
    I just don't like the loose fitment of the leather case, otherwise I'd still be use it...all 3 of mine (2 reds and a black) have eventually became so loose around the devices edge that the phone easily pops out a little when handling it, and that to me drove me nuts. I loved all of the leather cases visually, but not mechanically (so to speak).
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-09-2014 05:39 PM
    I just don't like the loose fitment of the leather case, otherwise I'd still be use it...all 3 of mine (2 reds and a black) have eventually became so loose around the devices edge that the phone easily pops out a little when handling it, and that to me drove me nuts. I loved all of the leather cases visually, but not mechanically (so to speak).
    That's strange that you've had that issue with all three. Mine fits perfectly and I switch cases often, so it definitely gets its on/off mileage.
    03-09-2014 10:32 PM
    One word of advice...Don't ever use Alcohol of any kind on it. It will take out the natural oils of the leather and crack it and dry it out.
    I know, but it's the cross I bear as a germophobe. I don't get it dirty so just dabbing a spot off of it once with an alcohol swab won't hurt, because otherwise it sticks to the UV sanitizer, which was pretty much the best stocking-stuffer ever because I'm able to easily clean my phones whenever I want and know that it gets a full 360 degrees. My fellow germophobes will understand.
    Speedygi and nikkisharif like this.
    03-09-2014 10:50 PM
42 12