From time to time, my iPhone 5s seems to get stuck in a loop while locked. If I touch any item on the screen, Siri tells me what I touched and the item gets a box around it. I can't turn it off. One time, it also got stuck in Bluetooth mode, and I heard Siri on my paired alarm clock in another room. I don't know how it got stuck and I can't say how it unstuck. I rebooted the phone and it went away. Turning it on and off didn't help. Any thoughts or should I return it to Apple store. It's about 3 weeks old.
    03-04-2014 11:14 PM
    From time to time, my iPhone 5s seems to get stuck in a loop while locked. If I touch any item on the screen, Siri tells me what I touched and the item gets a box around it. I can't turn it off. One time, it also got stuck in Bluetooth mode, and I heard Siri on my paired alarm clock in another room. I don't know how it got stuck and I can't say how it unstuck. I rebooted the phone and it went away. Turning it on and off didn't help. Any thoughts or should I return it to Apple store. It's about 3 weeks old.
    If you haven't installed any apps, then I'd definitely feel the device is defective. However, you should restore the device, set it up as new, and go from there. Install one app at a time and judge to see if any of them are causing your issue. If it's still doing it with no apps and the proper settings on the phone, I'd make an appointment with an Apple store.

Do you wirelessly pair your iPhone to another device?
    03-05-2014 08:37 AM
    3 weeks old? Take that sucker to the nearest Apple Store and get a another one.
    03-05-2014 09:57 AM
    Yes, it's paired to an iHome clock radio. It was funny because the second time, the voice of Siri was coming from another room, via BT! I can't figure out what started it and why only a boot would bring it back.
    Apparently here too!
    03-05-2014 05:28 PM
    Glad you got it sorted. I guess my gut to go with docks that have the lightning connector have another reason to go this way.
    03-06-2014 09:45 AM