Question about a case for my 5S

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I recently got my iphone 5s and swapped it out of an otterbox case that I used for my 5c. I know there are minute differences in dimensions and there is a small amont of space in the case but my question is, is it ok to use the case for my 5s will it damage the phone or anything?

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe it will damage the phone at all. You'll just have that extra bit of room in the back. I guess dirt and what not could get in there through the camera opening and possibly scratch the phone but that's likely stretching the bounds of what is likely.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No i mean within the case. There is a small amount of room in the case considering its for a 5c and i put my 5s in it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
No i mean within the case. There is a small amount of room in the case considering its for a 5c and i put my 5s in it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'd recommend a different case. The 5c is way too thick in comparison to the 5s.

Sent from my something or another on Tapatalk.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
You shouldn't have an iPhone 5s in a 5c case, it's designed completely different.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Really the only difference (case-wise) is the back, as the 5c is more bulbous. You can put a 5s in a 5c case but not a 5c in a 5/5s case. People do it quite often, actually.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I mean its just cheaper then buying another otterbox case lol. I mean it seems secure.

You don't have to buy another Otterbox case though. There are other, cheaper alternatives out there. I would definitely get a case that fits the phone. As a matter of fact, I can help you out. I just bought a Spigen Tough Armor case. Just came in the mail yesterday. I had a Spigen Slim Armor case before. I had only had it for a week and it is in excellent condition. PM me your address and I will send it to you for free. Call it my good deed for the week.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative