Is this a good screen protector?

GeorgieSmith

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi peeps,

I'm new here, so bare with me :p

I've brought this Expert Shield screen protector and before I apply it I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with them?

I got it cause I friend bought one and she said it was amazing but I wanted some expert advise before I applied it.

Georgie x

iPhone.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No I have never used it but if your friend recommend it and you see it on their device, Apply it and see how it works yourself.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen this particular screen protector either, but nothing beat the "glass" screen protectors that's currently on the market. I use Zagg GLASS....
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1392996232.864525.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1392996249.215878.jpg

Welcome to iMore....ENJOY
Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Haven'y used that particular one either but as stated by spencerdl I use the glass one and could not be happier.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I've used many screen protectors but have never run into the one you are showing. I can say that most screen protectors are "good". There isn't much to them and they will all serve their purpose without problems. The main difference is marketing hype, price and some are installed wet and others dry. I can't say that the most expensive Zagg is any better than the least expensive off brand.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've used many screen protectors but have never run into the one you are showing. I can say that most screen protectors are "good". There isn't much to them and they will all serve their purpose without problems. The main difference is marketing hype, price and some are installed wet and others dry. I can't say that the most expensive Zagg is any better than the least expensive off brand.

I can....from trial and error over many years, it seems that the cheaper screen protectors are gritty, peel away very easy and don't last long. this has been my experience anyway. It does make a difference. You get what you pay for.

Donnie Smith

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen this particular screen protector either, but nothing beat the "glass" screen protectors that's currently on the market. I use Zagg GLASS....
View attachment 49921
View attachment 49922

Welcome to iMore....ENJOY
Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

That glass is most likely the best protection out right now for the iPhone, I got mine as soon as it came out and never looked back at any other screen protector i've previously used

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by Best Buy today to pick mine up and I couldn't be any happier. It feels so natural and they make the installation process a breeze! Believe it or not, the natural feel even enables you to type a little faster than most of the normal film screen protectors. It's just perfect in every way, which I've never thought about a screen protector before. My last one was just a normal dry-apply one but was quite well made and I was really fond of it, but Zagg simply knocked it out of the park with this one.

IMG_2909_zpse19ef43c.jpg

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely love hearing how much people are loving their new Glass screen protectors. I must say, before Glass, my kiosk's sales weren't increasing as much as they used to, but since they released the Glass, I'm having line-ups at my kiosk again. It's hard to keep it in stock.

Oofa, if you go on YouTube there's lots of videos comparing the strength of ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD's to other companies and you'll see the difference right away. I can understand people being frustrated with the invisibleSHIELD as it can peel easily or bubble if it's not properly installed but once properly installed, it should last much longer than the average screen protector. Just my 2 cents ;)

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
There are a lot of great tempered glass solutions. BodyGuardz, Spigen, zNitro, and yes, now Zagg too...just to name a few.

Sent from my MF080LL/A 🔘

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The 3 best screen protectors for iPhone: IMHO.
ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD Glass Screen Protector for Apple? iPhone? 5, 5s and 5c
Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM Screen Protector
Sir Lancelot?s Holy Grail Glass Screen Protectors

Sent from from my iPhone 5

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd always go with Zagg, I've been using their screen protectors and full body coverage on all my devices since 2008!

Other than the quality, the customer service also stands out. I bought some Zagg Buds, and they arrived faulty, it was easy to speak to someone and a replacement was shipped out pronto.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods