Should I get the iPhone 5S now or wait?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'd get it. It was a huge upgrade from my 4S. I also like being on the "S" two-year rotation for phones. The first year bugs may be introduced that are corrected with updated hardware in the S model. I skipped both the 4 and 5 and have been nothing but happy.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You seem to need an upgrade now, so waiting would really be pointless IMO. Get the 5s.

Plus the next iPhone may come only in the second half of the year, which is a long long time.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I had a 4s that i gave to my wife because she needed a new phone. so now I am sporting a droid razr maxx. I am due for a new phone, but i can't decide to wait or get the 5s.

I could not bear going 7 months without an iPhone. How old is the 4S? Can't you get a 5s now and give it to your wife when the new one comes out? Then sell the 4S. That's what I do. I got $235 for my 2-year old 4S when I got the 5s.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I so hate this razor, that is the biggest issue.

What I would suggest you do is upgrade to the 5S than a month before the new iPhone is announced, sell the iPhone 5S at about 500-600 and than buy the 6 at full retail price. That's what I'm planning on doing with my AT&T 32 GB 5S gold in August. I'll be phone less for a month but it'll be worth it.

Sent from my gorgeous and beautiful 32 GB Gold iPhone 5S

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait for the 6 BUT upgrade idk I may have to sell and buy I have a brand new 5S a month old so not exactly brand new lol but .... It's up to me keep or sell and buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Unless I open another line.... I don't wanna do that lol att has me now at 4 lines for 180$ I'm happy!

allensize04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks for all the suggestions. Just figured out she is due for a new phone in a week. So I am thinking she may get the new 5S and I will take my 4S back and hold on till 6. So many options...mind is overwhelmed....

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't wait. If you're always waiting for the next best thing, then you're just going to end up waiting indefinitely. The 5s is awesome, and given the introduction of a 64 bit chipset, it is more future proofed than any device out right now. You can't go wrong with a 5s.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
My thought is if you always wait for the next model, you'll always be waiting. I'd get the 5S and enjoy it.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
4s is still a good device probably a little slow by now but it still function if he jailbreaks the 4s he would get all the bells and whistles like the 5s (except the 64 bit but you can't really use the 64bit with 1g of ram tho ) that would keep him going till the 6 but it's his money he can do what he wants

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal