What kind of case do yall use???

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Going back and forth between the lifeproof nuud and lifeproof fre I would keep the lifeproof nuud on all the time but I have a lot of trouble with people hearing me...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Going back and forth between the lifeproof nuud and lifeproof fre I would keep the lifeproof nuud on all the time but I have a lot of trouble with people hearing me...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Then you need to reach the n??d. I bought yesterday here in NYC one , and everything is good. People here me very well. I also send per what's app a voice message to here my self. All good.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

shanedroid1

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I love my LifeProof especially when I am out and about doing things but I just got the greatest case ever from a brand called Original Stix they make case that in the back have game used hockey stocks from the NHL and college levels!
nugymyta.jpg

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
At the moment from otterbox the symmetry.

And I can say, it's a really good case.

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Mophie Juice Pack Air as a gift and I have to say I'm pretty impressed it has saved me more then a few times already with work.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
The mophie is really good. I like the cases. What I don't like is, that I need to charge them with a micro USB, why not lightning. Why apple don't give the lm the license.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Right now it's an Incipio Case. Or am Otterbox if I'm going to be out doing stuff outside. I want my phone to stay pristine.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone can get them, as long as they are part of the MFI program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mophie is in the Mfi program, because they are using the lightning charger inside of the case. But the case you need to charge with an micro USB. So I am thinking that Apple gives the other companies the lignin port "man side" but not the "woman side" :) sorry for my bad English

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I wish mophie incorporated lightning if they do have a license. I hate micro usb.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😁

I use my blackberry chargers, micro USB car charger and USB cables with my mophie. Works out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods