What kind of case do yall use???

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Spigen tough armer. It's stylish and dependable. This is my previous iPhone, currently using a 5S with the same brand case. View attachment 49816

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

I just received this in the mail yesterday. I have the black and white one. I really like it a lot. It may be the case that I keep this year. I have yet to find anything wrong with it or anything that I can begin to complain about. And it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
What do y'all think of this case I ordered.
e2u3yga6.jpg
5u8ajyhe.jpg
bu3a9yja.jpg
qa6yte3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank y'all. It should be here by Tuesday. I hope it during scratch my phone tho. It shouldn't tho because it's two sides that slide on instead of clipping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just switched it up to the Spigen Saturn in Metal/Slate to match the back of my black 5! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

seanwplandry

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I use the Mophie helium case. Works good at protecting my phone and it's nice to have that extra power when the battery is running low

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Still using this special limited edition DMC video game iPhone 5/5s case...might get a new one soon, probably pDP ones.

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the otterbox defender in papaya. I'm scared of dropping my phone and it cracking the screen. This has worked very well for me in the past with my other phones. ☺️

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the otterbox defender in papaya. I'm scared of dropping my phone and it cracking the screen. This has worked very well for me in the past with my other phones. ☺️

Dropped mine a couple of times in my defender already and it's going along great :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk