Got my Gold 5S

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Cancelled my service with Verizon and switched to AT&T. Was tired of being ripped off by VZW. Got a great plan with AT&T. Got a 64 GB Gold iPhone 5S. Was wondering what apps are good with the M7???

Tapped out on my iPhone 5

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
welcome @ iMore , wow thats great deal you have done :) Congratulations 4 ur gorgeous 5S Stay Tune to get latest update & more help

-note: Deleted advert (Speedygi)

Last edited by a moderator:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Cancelled my service with Verizon and switched to AT&T. Was tired of being ripped off by VZW. Got a great plan with AT&T. Got a 64 GB Gold iPhone 5S. Was wondering what apps are good with the M7???

Congrats on your 5s, great phone (IMO), I find it to be smoother and quicker, which make the apps I have seem better. Enjoy your new 5s.

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

"Argus" works best with M7. I'm also using it. its' interface is nice and it can access your previous data also.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I like the Nike app works great with the M7 hoping more Devs will start taking advantage of it

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
AT&T no different than any other carrier. Once in your pocket always in your pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I recommend the app Pedometer+. It's super simple and does the job.

And cograts, you got yourself a lovely phone!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Just did the same thing this week,switched the whole family over to at&t. Got myself and the wife 5s gold 32gb. service and reception has been great so far. Phone is great too,nice improvements from the 5.