Will you upgrade from the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 6?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I will on launch day like every previous year. The money is there as is the upgrade availability so really I see zero reason not to.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I really need to wait for the 6s as I won't be eligible for next upgrades until about that time.

{iRiidium} Sent from my liberated Titanium 5S 32

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
the 6 will be 4.7 while being a tad bigger than the 5S so yes I will get it, and no it will not be too big at all.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I'd like to say yes, but, it's hard without knowing real details about the 6.

If it's bigger I'm pretty sure I'll upgrade from 5S.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

leepierre

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the iPhone 5. So if iPhone 6 screen is smaller than 5 inch then i'll get it. Or else i'll switch to Nexus. Heard they're pretty good. Mhmm.

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I will most likely upgrade using an upgrade from my other cellular line. I'm trying to keep up the one iPhone per year schedule for myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I will most likely upgrade using an upgrade from my other cellular line. I'm trying to keep up the one iPhone per year schedule for myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just really depends. I won't be eligible for my NEXT upgrades until 6s time. We'll have to see if I can hold out that long.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 1 of 4 

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It just really depends. I won't be eligible for my NEXT upgrades until 6s time. We'll have to see if I can hold out that long.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 1 of 4 

I wish I could have that willpower but I know better. I may upgrade a bit less though now as I'm not interested in getting the Note 4. I'm a bit more immersed with Apple products as of late.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR