Will you upgrade from the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 6?

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Definitely, only gripe I have about switching from Android is I wish the screen was a little bigger. Looks like that will happen this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Definitely, only gripe I have about switching from Android is I wish the screen was a little bigger. Looks like that will happen this year.

I don't really miss it coming from a s3. The battery life and one handed use make it so much better to me. Google now does seem to be better at "googling" things at times though. Siri doesn't really understand a places number or something like that at times but I just go to safari and use the voice command and get what im looking for lol. Maybe I just need to figure out how I need to word it now since I am used to android.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
If its got a bigger screen than SHELL NO! I'm barely hanging on with the 5/S. The 4" size disgusts me. I like the 3.5"

Dadditude

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I didn't upgrade to the 5s, so I guess my official answer to the question asked would be, "no." That said, if the iPhone 6 does indeed feature a larger screen (and isn't TOO large), I probably WILL be upgrading from my iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6.

MichaelKMancuso

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm 100% Apple compliant with the current generations of the iPod, iPad, Mac Book Pro and the iPhone 5S, so the chances of me not getting an iPhone 6 are slim to none. Having said that, I am torn on the size thing. My fat thumbs would like a little bit more real estate to work with when typing, but my pocket really likes the current footprint of the 5S. If the new 6 is too big and Apple does not offer a smaller version phone, the choice will be difficult. My vote is for Apple to come up with two sizes of the new iPhone 6, one big enough to compete and satisfy the needs of the Phablet folks and one slightly bigger than the current 5S for us guys who need them to fit comfortably in our pants pockets. It's time for Apple to offer more size options and shut up the critics who keep saying Apple is a backwards thinking, one trick pony in the phone market.

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
yeah, I'm on the i5 now, so I'll be going to the 6. The only way I won't is if it doesn't have a bigger screen or a revamped keyboard. I don't care which, I just want to be able to type easier.

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I will only decide when i see one in person..still to early to say as no official i6 being advertise yet..

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I upgrade every year, have every year since the 3GS, doesn't matter when it comes to screen size HOWEVER, if there are two as rumored a 4.7 and a phablet I will be opting for the 4.7 I don't need to hold an iPad to my ear, but if apple does create a phablet I wouldn't be surprised to see it include a ear pierce so you don't have to hold it to your ear lol

Dinadivas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
if it is going to be with big screen as big as Galaxy Note 3 - i think i wont upgrade to the iphone 6
My hand was enough get sore holding big screen like Galaxy Note 3 :(

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I like the iPhone's 4" screen because I have an iPad Mini and iPad Air. If I didn't have an the iPads I would be dead-set on the iPhone getting a larger screen. Some things are just more enjoyable and easier on a bigger screen. But that doesn't mean I always want to be carrying around a 5.5-6" phone. I found that out after using the Note 2, Note 3, and Optimus G Pro as my sole devices and it pushed me to get a 2nd line so I could have, what to me is, a normal sized phone.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's rather odd to be asking these questions when the devices haven't even been announced yet....ha

Maybe wait till I see what's being announced?

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
More than likely yes. However, just like any other product, Apple will have to earn my business. I will look at the iphone 6 and its competition and will determine what I want the most. I am not going to blindly commit to upgrading to the iphone 6.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not likely since I just bought my 5S in Nov. on contract and besides I like the way it works with the OS and have no desire at this time. I can wait out my contract.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice