I want a phone with my ideals something that help me in daily works iOS do it better and other os and i buy apple but i should see that iPhone 6 will have what kind of tech that wonderful and encoverage me to buy that !!!
    I think that we should choose whit an open eye !!!
    Every one know that 'S' model is upgraded version each iPhone than last one! Like 4s vs 4 and 5s vs 5 !!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    02-17-2014 04:07 AM
    Yes, i get every one of them
    02-17-2014 06:32 AM
    I'm certain I'll be getting one eventually. Just got a 4 month old 5 yesterday and my upgrade is in October. We'll see how long I can hold out. I'm pretty sure I won't be holding out until the S model though that does seem like a good thing to do.
    02-17-2014 06:52 AM
    I'm actually due for an upgrade in April so I will be saving that for an upgrade to the next iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    02-17-2014 06:54 AM
    I once said I would never buy an iPhone so I will leave my answer open ended

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    I said the same thing, and walked out of the carrier store with a 32GB i5S yesterday.

That being said, the smaller device size is a revelation and I don't think I even care about having a bigger device anymore.

If I do upgrade it won't be for another year or so. I will likely wait for the iPhone 6S. This device works very well and I'm quite happy with it, including the battery life (which is surprisingly good).

This is the first device I can stand to PIN Lock, thanks to TouchID Lol. Just put my finger there to unlock it, and can set a much faster screen time-out than on my older phones (never locked them because it became a hassle to constantly input my PIN Code).
    serglb likes this.
    02-17-2014 10:20 AM
    I won't be upgrading. I've been flipping phones since 2010. Time to chill on that. I'll wait till the S model which I always seem to do.
    02-17-2014 10:29 AM
    Maybe. My last Iphone was the Iphone 4, managed to last a year with it then I left for Android. Now I have the Nexus 5, but if Iphone could match the screen size and improve the battery then I might be forced to come back. I miss the feel of Iphones. You can't beat the premium feel and look to it. I don't know what else Apple can do with the design to improve it from the Iphone 5 range tho!
    02-17-2014 10:48 AM
    I will upgrade to the 6 if it's bigger even tho my 5s is holding it down like a champ but I think the jailbreak is killing my battery tho
    02-17-2014 10:54 AM
    I have the iP5 so a move to iP6 could be a nice one. I am generally happy with my iP5 but...I played with a Galaxy S4 last week (don't shoot me) and the only thing that impressed (for the most part) was the screen size. Yes, it was too big, but maybe a little bigger than 4" would be preferable. If the screen size is bigger I am definitely checking it out. If it is still a 4"...I may wait. Like I said, the iP5 is doing just fine.
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-17-2014 11:10 AM
    I'm planning on waiting for the 6s.

I like to own two iPhones, so that I always have one on my home Canadian network and one for a local (usually American) sim when I travel, and I have a 5 and a 5s for that.

I am looking forward to the larger form factor, but I'm not aching for it -- when I want a bigger screen, I tether to my iPad.

Spent way too much on tech lately, so it's time for me to cool it on upgrades and buy new phones only once every two years...
    02-17-2014 11:19 AM
    If it is in the 5" range ill make the track back to IOS. Want a bigger screen. 4" is to small
    02-17-2014 12:11 PM
    I'll probably wait for the 6S.. Just got my 5S & I'm pretty satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ashleymcguffries90 likes this.
    02-17-2014 12:42 PM
    I don't have an iPhone 5S, but the chances of me upgrading my iPhone 5 to a possible iPhone 6 are quite high, depending on how it looks.
    02-17-2014 12:53 PM
    iPhone 6? No. 6S? Yes

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk
    02-17-2014 01:22 PM
    I have a 5,and have been waiting for a larger iPhone........so hopefully yes.............
    02-17-2014 04:20 PM
    I will probably say no now, then on release day be sitting in a lawn chair outside the apple store waiting for it to open.

BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    02-17-2014 04:49 PM
    Nah I'm ok with 5s

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-17-2014 05:03 PM
    Definitely, only gripe I have about switching from Android is I wish the screen was a little bigger. Looks like that will happen this year.

02-17-2014 05:54 PM
    Definitely, only gripe I have about switching from Android is I wish the screen was a little bigger. Looks like that will happen this year.

I don't really miss it coming from a s3. The battery life and one handed use make it so much better to me. Google now does seem to be better at "googling" things at times though. Siri doesn't really understand a places number or something like that at times but I just go to safari and use the voice command and get what im looking for lol. Maybe I just need to figure out how I need to word it now since I am used to android.
    02-17-2014 07:47 PM
    If its got a bigger screen than SHELL NO! I'm barely hanging on with the 5/S. The 4" size disgusts me. I like the 3.5"
    xanadome likes this.
    02-17-2014 07:55 PM
    No I like my 5s. I'll hold on to it for a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    CardsFan314 likes this.
    02-17-2014 08:01 PM
    I didn't upgrade to the 5s, so I guess my official answer to the question asked would be, "no." That said, if the iPhone 6 does indeed feature a larger screen (and isn't TOO large), I probably WILL be upgrading from my iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6.
    02-17-2014 09:12 PM
    I'm 100% Apple compliant with the current generations of the iPod, iPad, Mac Book Pro and the iPhone 5S, so the chances of me not getting an iPhone 6 are slim to none. Having said that, I am torn on the size thing. My fat thumbs would like a little bit more real estate to work with when typing, but my pocket really likes the current footprint of the 5S. If the new 6 is too big and Apple does not offer a smaller version phone, the choice will be difficult. My vote is for Apple to come up with two sizes of the new iPhone 6, one big enough to compete and satisfy the needs of the Phablet folks and one slightly bigger than the current 5S for us guys who need them to fit comfortably in our pants pockets. It's time for Apple to offer more size options and shut up the critics who keep saying Apple is a backwards thinking, one trick pony in the phone market.
    HAWK likes this.
    02-17-2014 09:56 PM
    yeah, I'm on the i5 now, so I'll be going to the 6. The only way I won't is if it doesn't have a bigger screen or a revamped keyboard. I don't care which, I just want to be able to type easier.
    02-17-2014 10:05 PM
    I will only decide when i see one in person..still to early to say as no official i6 being advertise yet..

iRiidium likes this.
    02-17-2014 10:27 PM
177 1234 ...