iMessage Issue on my new iPhone 5S

k_dinesh06

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

I am not able to send successful iMessages from my iPhone 5S, even though my carrier number is registered to iMessages and i have a very good Data Plan. The weird part is that i am able to send iMessages to my contacts email ID's, But not to their cell Phone numbers.

Another strange thing is my number is showing in Blue(iMessage Enabled Contact) from other iPhones and they are able send successful iMessage to me from their iPhones.

Can Anyone Suggest any solution for this weird Problem ?

k_dinesh06

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Tried Resetting the Network Settings already and in fact i have also tried erasing the iPhone completely and configured it from scratch. But issue seems to be same.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
May have to give it a little bit too. How long has it been? Yesterday from time to time mine wouldn't send at times. Today I haven't had any problems. I did switch from a galaxy s3 after having an iPhone 4 before that so I kinda figured it was just going to have to take some time for my number to get back into the servers again.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Settings / Messages / Send and Receive

Tap your Apple ID / Sign Out

Reset Network Settings

Settings / General / Send and Receive - sign back in

should do the trick

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Mines took a while to register , I could only send iMessages to my husbands number , it took a few weeks for it to register and Be able to send iMessages to others...weird...sorry I was of no help

~ 💬 Sent from my Sexy  iPhone 5s Gold 💋 ~

k_dinesh06

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Settings / Messages / Send and Receive

Tap your Apple ID / Sign Out

Reset Network Settings

Settings / General / Send and Receive - sign back in

should do the trick

--------------------------------------------------------
Tried all the settings reset and infact erased the iphone completely and configured it from scratch and the issue seems same.

k_dinesh06

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Mines took a while to register , I could only send iMessages to my husbands number , it took a few weeks for it to register and Be able to send iMessages to others...weird...sorry I was of no help

~ �� Sent from my Sexy  iPhone 5s Gold �� ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its been two weeks since i got my new iPhone 5S Gold. I will check after a week and will let you guys know if that is the problem with the server sync.

Thank you for your input.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh