.....and the Zagg GLASS doesn't get greasy.
    Nope. You can't even tell it's on.
    All screen protectors get greasy if you have oily skin...

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    04-30-2014 12:19 AM
    I just ordered the Zagg Glass for my 4S...should have it in a few days...now to figure the best install method... I recall a YouTube video where someone used blue painters tape to secure the screen protector before pulling off the backing, but I can't seem to find it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-01-2014 12:56 AM
    Zagg is better just based on their awesome warranty. I had one and I dropped my phone and chipped the corner. That chip turned into a hairline crack and for $3.99 for shipping, they sent me a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    05-01-2014 12:36 PM
    I use this method. Everytime perfect..

I just ordered the Zagg Glass for my 4S...should have it in a few days...now to figure the best install method... I recall a YouTube video where someone used blue painters tape to secure the screen protector before pulling off the backing, but I can't seem to find it...

05-01-2014 02:13 PM
    Phones aren't that hard you'll be fine. Remember dust is your enemy. If it's especially dusty try turning the shower on hot and installing in the bathroom. Any dust particles should drop from the humidity.

You've only got one or two shots to get it right but another trick is to make any adjustment before the adhesive has had a chance to adhere. You will see it adhering before you eyes. If you happen to get it wrong the first time, use your fingernail to pick up the edge and reapply.

05-01-2014 03:55 PM
    There's actually a new phone protector company called Anvil that's coming out with new cases. They're pretty sweet. They're very sleek and made of aluminum, very sturdy. Check out their Kickstarter campaign site, you can get one there. They also engrave stuff on their cases for you if you want. Good luck!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...anvil-products
    05-01-2014 04:38 PM
    I thought aluminum messed with the antenna/reception? I've never seen any numbers or anything but that's what I've heard.

There's actually a new phone protector company called Anvil that's coming out with new cases. They're pretty sweet. They're very sleek and made of aluminum, very sturdy. Check out their Kickstarter campaign site, you can get one there. They also engrave stuff on their cases for you if you want. Good luck!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...anvil-products
    05-02-2014 05:13 PM
    I thought aluminum messed with the antenna/reception? I've never seen any numbers or anything but that's what I've heard.
    They do mess with the signal and that's why I avoid aluminum cases unless they have a plastic part for the antennas.

The cases look great for sure but losing signal strength is not worth the trade off.

Sent from my Death Note
    05-02-2014 05:16 PM
    Not worth what they're charging for them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    05-10-2014 04:06 PM
34 12