Is this a good screen protector ?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Screen protectors are not an option for me... My phone rolls naked no case or screen protectors.

Sent From My White iPhone 5s

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Zagg Invisible Shield is what I use, best screen protesters than the ordinary adhesive ones or ones that gets included in certain cases like Incipio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the Zagg Glass for my 4S...should have it in a few days...now to figure the best install method... I recall a YouTube video where someone used blue painters tape to secure the screen protector before pulling off the backing, but I can't seem to find it...

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Zagg is better just based on their awesome warranty. I had one and I dropped my phone and chipped the corner. That chip turned into a hairline crack and for $3.99 for shipping, they sent me a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I use this method. Everytime perfect..

I just ordered the Zagg Glass for my 4S...should have it in a few days...now to figure the best install method... I recall a YouTube video where someone used blue painters tape to secure the screen protector before pulling off the backing, but I can't seem to find it...

PmmDan1310

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Phones aren't that hard you'll be fine. Remember dust is your enemy. If it's especially dusty try turning the shower on hot and installing in the bathroom. Any dust particles should drop from the humidity.

You've only got one or two shots to get it right but another trick is to make any adjustment before the adhesive has had a chance to adhere. You will see it adhering before you eyes. If you happen to get it wrong the first time, use your fingernail to pick up the edge and reapply.

PmmDan1310

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I thought aluminum messed with the antenna/reception? I've never seen any numbers or anything but that's what I've heard.

There's actually a new phone protector company called Anvil that's coming out with new cases. They're pretty sweet. They're very sleek and made of aluminum, very sturdy. Check out their Kickstarter campaign site, you can get one there. They also engrave stuff on their cases for you if you want. Good luck!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1651675746/anvil-products

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I thought aluminum messed with the antenna/reception? I've never seen any numbers or anything but that's what I've heard.

They do mess with the signal and that's why I avoid aluminum cases unless they have a plastic part for the antennas.

The cases look great for sure but losing signal strength is not worth the trade off.

Sent from my Death Note

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2