Is this a good screen protector ?

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
punyretu.jpg

It cost $35. My friend has it on his he said it's good but the screen protector always gets greasy like easily though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Feels great, does get smudged at all very good screen to have. I had the glas.t from a promotion they were doing, but will be purchasing the glad.tr slim next.

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Alright so I had it on but I put it on wrong and put it on the plastic. Can it be put back on ? Like if it's a little dirty on the sticky side is there a way to clean it?

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Alright so I had it on but I put it on wrong and put it on the plastic. Can it be put back on ? Like if it's a little dirty on the sticky side is there a way to clean it?

Try taking strong packing tape and sticking it to the sticky side and it should pull off all the dirt. I do this all the time on my glas.tr nano slim.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Try taking strong packing tape and sticking it to the sticky side and it should pull off all the dirt. I do this all the time on my glas.tr nano slim.

That's a great idea. I'm going to do that. Thank you. But when you did that did it look as new? Did it look weird on the phone because of that?

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
That's a great idea. I'm going to do that. Thank you. But when you did that did it look as new? Did it look weird on the phone because of that?

No mine looked just fine. Just be care to not crack it...

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
No mine looked just fine. Just be care to not crack it...

Oh ok I'm going to do that today then. Because right now I just have a regular screen protector on it from eBay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice