Having 'Flappy Birds' installed on the iPhone increases the value of it?

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I seen that , I have a brand new phone up and no one has bid on it and it's has flappy bird preinstalled , its a scam !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I would actually pay less for a phone with that stupid game on if. Lucky I never got sucked into the "flappy bird" craze

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
My Iphone still has no bids and it's brand new that's what I don't understand !

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Dinadivas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
what is the point of the flappy bird, - There is similar game like Flappy bird - names Clumsy Bird - i think ppl could download it too :)
i would rather buying new phone instead of spend lot of money for 2nd phone with Flappy Bird :)

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
They took it off quietly. The Twinkie and Flappy Bird fiasco was blown entirely out of proportion...

Agreed. The game was basically a rip off of super Mario. From what I had read on the net the creator was supposedly making a revenue of 50k a month alone with all the ads that were in the game, now why would you take down a game "if you are" making that much, unless your about to get sued

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
It only increases the value in the eyes of the beholder and/or the poor schmucks who think a silly game such as "Flappy Bird" is worth the over-inflated price of a used phone.

I never blame the seller for trying; I blame the buyer for their stupidity.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. The game was basically a rip off of super Mario. From what I had read on the net the creator was supposedly making a revenue of 50k a month alone with all the ads that were in the game, now why would you take down a game "if you are" making that much, unless your about to get sued

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 50k a day he was making. Absolutely ridiculous I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have flappy bird installed on my slate black 32 Gb 5th gen iPod touch running iOS 7.1 beta 5... Apple doesn't sell the 5th gen iPod touch in slate black anymore and it's running the iOS 7.1 beta... Based on the prices I've seen my device should be in the top 5 for most money :p

But seriously, these eBay listings need to stop.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't want to have a phone with my Apple account on it in someone else's hands.

If you bought Flappy Bird, you can put it on any device tied to your Apple ID, from Purchased Apps.

Should have created an account just to buy it, then use that account on devices to sell. :p

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
True. So what are your ideas for me clearing my info without deleting the game? Lol!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Easy. Keep the app in iTunes on your computer, restore it and sync the app. Profit! Kind of sad that people are actually buying these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Easy. Keep the app in iTunes on your computer, restore it and sync the app. Profit! Kind of sad that people are actually buying these...

Great idea but yes it is sad! Only way I'll sell my iPhone is to get a 64gb and I'm hesitant about that because I haven't had any problems with this phone whatsoever.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro