Having 'Flappy Birds' installed on the iPhone increases the value of it?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
True. So what are your ideas for me clearing my info without deleting the game? Lol!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Why did the value go up so much over a game that isn't in the App Store anymore ? And is people really paying more now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
eBay quickly started taking down listings since it is a requirement that your phone be restored back to factory setting prior to sale (well, at least according to them it is supposed to be). Regardless, while people have been listing their phones at higher than normal prices, at least from an auction format standpoint, it doesn't appear that anyone is bidding on them. I think the example that broke the story, where a couple of phones were fetching nearly $10,000, was shady at best.

Yea I figured it was shady $10,000 !!!! Who has that type of money for a phone

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yea I figured it was shady $10,000 !!!! Who has that type of money for a phone

There's nothing really shady about asking for more money because it has an app installed. Just shady to list it as restored to new if it really isn't.

Believe me, people out there are willing to pay $10,000 for anything, let alone an iPhone.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Download it from your purchased apps on iTunes. I sold my busted iPod Touch 4th gen for around $500 with flappy bird on it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
First off the game was free it was listed in the App Store since I believe March of last year the game play is childish and difficult the Dev claims he coded it in 3 days and now it's a commodity

People just want what they don't or can't have like a tickle me Elmo and they mortgage the house to say they have it

It's one of the Human Faults we all deal with at one time or another

Ok back to the game 😉

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Like how suddenly a box of Twinkies was exchangeable in the weight of gold just because they were no longer easily accessible. People want what they can't have, it's the nature of the beast right?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
First off the game was free it was listed in the App Store since I believe March of last year the game play is childish and difficult the Dev claims he coded it in 3 days and now it's a commodity

People just want what they don't or can't have like a tickle me Elmo and they mortgage the house to say they have it

It's one of the Human Faults we all deal with at one time or another

Ok back to the game 😉

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

May. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Like how suddenly a box of Twinkies was exchangeable in the weight of gold just because they were no longer easily accessible. People want what they can't have, it's the nature of the beast right?

Some people would kill for twinkles...

giphy.gif

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Haha haha I would rate an iPhone with a dozen movies and a hundred songs on it higher to be honest...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73